Seek Fair Judgement Over A More Senior Member

kendrick_86

• SRC Member

Temeling Road (near Joo Chiat opposite Haig Girl's School) have a shop that sell Acrylic sheet any thickness. They can cut to size for you and they are using machine.

This shop is located next a coffee shop selling Wanton noddle (quite good taste as well). Should not miss. They open Mon - Fri (9-5) and Sat half day.

They are a wholeseller and do entertain adhoc. However if they have lose pieces. They also carry all sorts of color acrylic sheet. I use a black acrlyic sheet (place behind the tank) as my nano tank background instead of Oyama. Is will allow me to change color any time. Of cos will a cost la...:-).

They also sell cylinder acrylic also. If reefer are adventure to build their own skimmer, FR, CR...etc.. can look for them as well. Forget the company name.

• SRC Member
haha, yes bro vlamingi, you played a part in catching the thief too. thank you and sorry to intrude your thread.

No prob... haha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Maybe Bro AT can appoint someone to gather information and put their name ip add and contact no in one of the topic...Soo we can be more safe wen purchasing stuff.. I F*&^ing Hate this type of ppl.. Luckily my hubby is a silat bb...Anyone try to cheat me..BEWARE the wrath of an angry hubby.. :P

Sori if you think i am boring but i think it is you who is lame.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter
Temeling Road (near Joo Chiat opposite Haig Girl's School) have a shop that sell Acrylic sheet any thickness. They can cut to size for you and they are using machine.

This shop is located next a coffee shop selling Wanton noddle (quite good taste as well). Should not miss. They open Mon - Fri (9-5) and Sat half day.

They are a wholeseller and do entertain adhoc. However if they have lose pieces. They also carry all sorts of color acrylic sheet. I use a black acrlyic sheet (place behind the tank) as my nano tank background instead of Oyama. Is will allow me to change color any time. Of cos will a cost la...:-).

They also sell cylinder acrylic also. If reefer are adventure to build their own skimmer, FR, CR...etc.. can look for them as well. Forget the company name.

bro do u have the number for tis plc? when there sat morning closed.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

mm... recently dealt with him. seem like quite a nice guy wor...

he got a big piece of grey zoa from coral farm and wanted to share with me. he said he gave me the bigger piece, which is indeed quite big... something like fist size for $6.

but dunno is it because it was in the plastic bag for too long or because i freshwater dipped it for awhile (<30 secs) or is it the fragging techniques, the polyps at the side started rotting and things got out of hand so i threw it out before my other zoas were affected...

he says he visits the LFS around singapore quite often, so i did ask him to help me check out the AB500 shaft cost and he did help me find out at AM the next day and texted me. even offered to help me buy if i transferred him the money, so i thought he was quite nice

anyway sorry to hear about your plight. hope you can get that acrylic cover replaced soon... just take it as a lesson learnt (albeit a costly one?). btw he said he's located at bukit batok? maybe that's his office or home. dunno....

• Senior Reefer
mm... recently dealt with him. seem like quite a nice guy wor...

he got a big piece of grey zoa from coral farm and wanted to share with me. he said he gave me the bigger piece, which is indeed quite big... something like fist size for $6.

but dunno is it because it was in the plastic bag for too long or because i freshwater dipped it for awhile (<30 secs) or is it the fragging techniques, the polyps at the side started rotting and things got out of hand so i threw it out before my other zoas were affected...

he says he visits the LFS around singapore quite often, so i did ask him to help me check out the AB500 shaft cost and he did help me find out at AM the next day and texted me. even offered to help me buy if i transferred him the money, so i thought he was quite nice

anyway sorry to hear about your plight. hope you can get that acrylic cover replaced soon... just take it as a lesson learnt (albeit a costly one?). btw he said he's located at bukit batok? maybe that's his office or home. dunno....

i dealt with him today too. seemed like a nice guy. im not taking any sides, but u should just be careful. u never know if its a wolf in sheep's skin. when anyone offer to help u buy smth with monetary transactions, PLEASE no nto trust ANYONE. unless u are VERY close to and know the person very well. this goes to anyone. Many times ppl trust anyone anyhow, and end up complaning here. it takes 2 hands to clap. so please be careful with who u deal with (: he told me he bought that big rock for $13. but i dunno how big it is. so if assuming that the fist size fragment was half the size, then $6 is a pretty decent deal. regarding the rotting, could be many factors.

once again, im not taking any sides (: just warning u guys to be careful in who u deal with.

• SRC Member

ok guys bascially dont think he is that bad but anyway

if this is really serious and the owner of the light wants to look for him

perhaps u could try lck just suggestions

he's not that bad deal with him b4 sorry

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg