WTS: PSP Slim and More!

colinsoon

• SRC Member

PSP Slim Lavender Purple

Purchased 02 January 2009 @ $338

Bought it as a surprise for my GF, but ended up she wanted a NDS instead. I don’t play or use PSP, better off with someone else instead of me.

Comes with Console, Charger, 4Gb Memory Stick, Screen Protector, Crystal Casing. Not Modded. (Support Original!!) Good for parents getting 1 for their kids...

Buy Now Price at $300. Willing to listen to reasonable offers though.

Nokia N770 Internet Tablet

Purchased Mid May 2008

Rarely used, as I prefer a laptop to surf the net with. Bought this tablet more on the novelty factor. Great for converting movies and loading them inside, to watch on the move. Cheap alternative to PSPs or Ipods.

Buy Now Price at $120. Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition

Bundled with my laptop. Never opened, sitting in my cabinet all the while gathering dust. CD Key unused.

Apple Ipod 30Gb.

Too big for my daily use, I use my mobile phone more often to listen to music on the Go. Some very minor scratches on the side. Front and back protected by Clear plastic, so the body is generally in great condition! Comes with everything in the box.

Buy Now Price at $200. Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

SMS me at 92709460 if you are interested in any of the above. I am open to ALL reasonable offers.

PSP Slim Lavender Purple

Purchased 02 January 2009 @ $338

Bought it as a surprise for my GF, but ended up she wanted a NDS instead. I don’t play or use PSP, better off with someone else instead of me.

Comes with Console, Charger, 4Gb Memory Stick, Screen Protector, Crystal Casing. Not Modded. (Support Original!!) Good for parents getting 1 for their kids...

Buy Now Price at $300. Willing to listen to reasonable offers though.

Nokia N770 Internet Tablet

Purchased Mid May 2008

Rarely used, as I prefer a laptop to surf the net with. Bought this tablet more on the novelty factor. Great for converting movies and loading them inside, to watch on the move. Cheap alternative to PSPs or Ipods.

Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition

Bundled with my laptop. Never opened, sitting in my cabinet all the while gathering dust. CD Key unused.

Apple Ipod 30Gb.

Too big for my daily use, I use my mobile phone more often to listen to music on the Go. Some very minor scratches on the side. Front and back protected by Clear plastic, so the body is generally in great condition! Comes with everything in the box.

Buy Now Price at $200. Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

SMS me at 92709460 if you are interested in any of the above. I am open to ALL reasonable offers.

have my pm?