• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sponsor

Another US zoo shipment from the same supplier! :eyebrow:

Arriving 26 Mar 2009 15:45hrs/ 3:45pm

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

Bro,

The thais read our forum for our weekly shipment updates too.........

really?

à¸à¸²à¸£à¸‚นส่งสินค้าทางเรือ เลื่อนเวลาออà¸à¹„ป ! ไป ดึà¸

• SRC Supporter
Bro,

The thais read our forum for our weekly shipment updates too.........

yea thais always read our local forums,

2ndly.. if u are a supplier will u supply to ur big guest? LFS open shop to earn $ not do charity.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

really?

lol!

yea thais always read our local forums,

2ndly.. if u are a supplier will u supply to ur big guest? LFS open shop to earn $ not do charity.

iwarna got more than 1 shipment mahz..

mayb they alternate ard e shipment for e thais to come..

but of cus if they read with us they hv no privilleges snatching 1st liaoz.z.

i dun tink e best time is to go today..

duno y noon time always alot of pple free no nid to work one.. :pirate::pirate:

with all e touchy touchy hw to c e poylps open siaz.z...unlike lps or sps...

ya. really. alot of ppl crowding around the zoos touching touching. then bring home say zoo never open. little wonder why huh? very hard to get ur turn to see the zoos in my opinion. those early ones stand there and scan scan for a very long time. so really. early bird get all the zoos.

Ahem !...dun forget the 'Hybrid-THAI'... :eyebrow:;)

really?

sorrie bro zoas 12 is what colour ???

haha impossible for u to spot all colours.. even the boss also duno got what colours come in..

haiz.. lucky nv go today..

anyway sometimes i feel iwarna indo shipment paly colour doin better than US zoas..

dun tink this shipment got very nice palys..

bro hijack u got go today ?

It'll be really nice if Iwarna has some holding tanks that are away from the usual picking spots so that reefers could place their frags elsewhere. I chose one from a tank, only to be told that it was reserved. <_< I wasn't aware.

Anyway the reserve one is it in the row of tank that put clam one? Juz now i also ask auntie, she say those r reserve one but I saw many ppl crowd there choosing and buying lei, maybe i see the wrong tank.

It'll be really nice if Iwarna has some holding tanks that are away from the usual picking spots so that reefers could place their frags elsewhere. I chose one from a tank, only to be told that it was reserved. <_< I wasn't aware.

Anyway the reserve one is it in the row of tank that put clam one? Juz now i also ask auntie, she say those r reserve one but I saw many ppl crowd there choosing and buying lei, maybe i see the wrong tank.

I think I saw you there... met you once, but dun dare to intro in case wrong ID... :upsidedown:

They were waiting for the polyps to open.

bro peacemaker, you must go more shipments to understand the practice...if not...must learn from old birds....hehe...every session is a learning experience.....lol....quite fun ...wahahaha. how's your acquisition doing.....think next time must bring own tank, MH and wave maker and some food to entice the corals....lol...let's form a clan...wahaha

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• Moderators
bro peacemaker, you must go more shipments to understand the practice...if not...must learn from old birds....hehe...every session is a learning experience.....lol....quite fun ...wahahaha. how's your acquisition doing.....think next time must bring own tank, MH and wave maker and some food to entice the corals....lol...let's form a clan...wahaha

Fred, so anymore "catch" after I left? :eyebrow:

there is not much to learn from old bird actually lah.. The logic is very simple. FCFS. If you want to have first choice of selection, then make an extra effort to go early.

This "practise" had been going on for ages.. not just for reefing.. it happen for everywhere in the world. :nuke:

First we "talked" abt the Thai then we "talked" about our own local doing it...

For me I just take it with a pinch of salt.. if i'm late, i just wait in the queue.. that's all.. :peace:

In fact, yesterday's only GEM (Red on red zoas) is taken by someone who chooses it after everyone had "make" their choice. :kiss:

Just my 2 cts. B)

Tom