25 Reasons why your zoos polyps won't expand

ambystoma82

• Senior Reefer
erm.. what to do with e sharks arh?

actually they very sad one lehz

no much space to swim for them...

mainly for export i tink....

Ya probably for export to like sentosa, or those ppl with like 10000gallon tank etc etc lol. btw ur zoos, blue one ah? not bad

• Senior Reefer

argh. Just bought 3 US zoos from iwarna.... all open, but the colour like not as nice as at iwarna. i think its my light. dam sian la. i dun wan keeep zoos anymore -_-. go for other corals. everytime i try zoo, always gimme problem.

• SRC Member
argh. Just bought 3 US zoos from iwarna.... all open, but the colour like not as nice as at iwarna. i think its my light. dam sian la. i dun wan keeep zoos anymore -_-. go for other corals. everytime i try zoo, always gimme problem.

Give it a couple more days to open up, my first frag from Irwana also took a few days to open up fully and adjust to the water and light :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Give it a couple more days to open up, my first frag from Irwana also took a few days to open up fully and adjust to the water and light :)

haha. Its all open, but the colour not as nice as it is from iwarana lor. nvm will see how it goes. if this time i really fail, then i forever don wan to try zoos anymore lol. åŠ æ²¹ï¼ zoos, 我的最爱

• SRC Member
haha. Its all open, but the colour not as nice as it is from iwarana lor. nvm will see how it goes. if this time i really fail, then i forever don wan to try zoos anymore lol. åŠ æ²¹ï¼ zoos, 我的最爱

patience bro. maybe u can on ur blue light longer then ur white light....

btw if u wish to let go ur zoas do pm me ya... hehehe.... cheers....

• Senior Reefer
patience bro. maybe u can on ur blue light longer then ur white light....

btw if u wish to let go ur zoas do pm me ya... hehehe.... cheers....

haha. they are starting to look much better now :) not letting them go anytime soon....but when they grow bigger, maybe can get u some frags lor....now still very small bah. wait for it to grow big! hehe

simple....for a nudi dip..or even a general dip for new acquisitions...

1. make sure all the polyps are closed...never dip any Zoa or paly without first making sure the polyp is retracted.

2. dip into solution...you can drop it to the bottom, or shake it with your hand...either way is fine....although you might help the situation by shaking it (loosening up detritus and what-not)

3. take out and then inspect for the nudi eggs...a dip won't kill the eggs.

4. put into tank and place it in an area with medium to heavy INDIRECT flow....done!

...but yeah I should note, zoas are incredibly tough..so it's not as easy to kill an entire colony as you think......you have to be doing something VERY wrong (ie. not reading this thread!!!), or the coral itself has to be very sick/infected, for the entire colony to croak.

e last 3 pics unknown disease... :pirate:

post-2836-1234287042.jpg

post-2836-1234287067.jpg

post-2836-1234287083.jpg

post-2836-1234287094.jpg

post-2836-1234287105.jpg