Moving house sale

chreef

Hi,

Am moving out so some items up for sale as not moving to new place. Price negotiable.

1) 32 in by 32 in by 8 in fibre glass pond with ceramic angel and brick for surrounding. Also include plastic fencing. (S$120)

post-1440-1233290792.jpg

2) 5ft by 18 in by 20 in jewel tank. S$100 (currently reserved).

3) I-box with dual 1 inch outlet with connection to two diy sump (1ft Wx18in Dx2ft H). (Fits nicely with the 5 ft jewel tank underneath) S$150

4) 4 ft lighting (dual fluorescent) S$30

5) 4 ft lighting (single fluorescent) S$15

6) Metal halide S$100

post-1440-1233291107.jpg

If interested kindly sms me at 92995287

Livestock all cleared already...left jewel tank, i-box with sump (all cleaned up). For those bros that sms me Metal halide are off 175W with two blue actinic. Come come view....Price negotiable.

Livestock all cleared already...left jewel tank, i-box with sump (all cleaned up). For those bros that sms me Metal halide are off 175W with two blue actinic. Come come view....Price negotiable.

Still have?? I want view it. 97954615.

Still have?? I want view it. 97954615.

Yes, its available. Just saw your sms and answer is no, there is no rust at the back of tank. Only little rust on hinges of the bottom door cabinet. My address is Blk 130 pasir Ris st11. Kindly sms me at 92995287 for appointment.

Yes, its available. Just saw your sms and answer is no, there is no rust at the back of tank. Only little rust on hinges of the bottom door cabinet. My address is Blk 130 pasir Ris st11. Kindly sms me at 92995287 for appointment.

Hi Bro,

Just a few more questions before going as i stay Bukit Batok.

1. The lower centre is it got no doors?

2. The age?

3. The brown color behind the corals, the background what's that? Seems corroded stuffs.

Regards

If okay, will view tomorrow okay?