Marine pure balls x 16
High quality Bio rods x 10 (1 is broken into 2)
Both going for $15.
2) Seachem nitrogen 250ml (90% left) - $5
3) Seachem Stress guard 500ml (75% left) $10
4) Dolphin PWD-500 return pump
- Missing the top screw in inlet portion, easily available at MadPetz or Y618.
- About 2yrs old, on and off only ran it about a week+ as i bought it for emergency use when my return pump spoilt, and it was kept as back up afterwards.
5) Tunze 9001
- Great condition, 1yr old. comes with all acces
Bro, good write-up but needs clarifying. You are right about binders not adding too much nutritional value , but not about adding nutrients to the water. Binders used in pellets are carbohydrates ( starch, sugar etc). Some of it can be metabolized by fish for energy. But you dont end up with nitrates and phopates due to thhesr binders. Nitrates from food usually comes from the protein content. About 65-70 percent of the protein in the food gets passed through the gills as Ammonia ( more than 50 percent) and in poop ( about 10 percent). This ammonia then breaks down into nitrates. Choose t