North East - LFS/Farm Visiting

Solo77

Ok. Just trying my luck. Hopefully reefers staying in the NE area and drive when visiting LFS or farm can post here to see any bro/sis wishes to join. Think this is of a pre-planned arrangement. Likely to go LCK this saturday morning. Hence, whoever interested can arrange to meet up(this few weeks got transport but got only 4 seats) maybe at compass pt or along the way.

Those interested to cycle from NE area to pasir ris farm visiting can also register your interests. Usually i will cycle to farm on sunday more. Will start from 7 plus or 8 plus in the morning.

Happy reefing.

hi.. that is really a good idea.. i just went to LCk with my buddy last week.. and bought a black ocellaris.. but if a group goes tog, we can get a better price for LS when buy in bulk.. we can get it at export price.. the price for 1 black ocellaris is 40.. but if we buy 8 to 10 pieces tog.. the price actually goes down to 24 per piece.. which i think is a good deal..

anyone one interested in black ocellaris? or true perc.. i thought of buying more so looking for a group to buy in bulk:)

cheers..

daniel

9671 9631

• 4 months later...

yck or amk ne body? :eyebrow:

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank