Closing down sale

• SRC Member

after 5 years its time to call it a day at least for now.

5 x 2 x 2 David SW Cabinet Tank, 12mm glass with 3ft DIY sump. 5ft Hopar, 4 tubes, HO T5, 80W ea, Macro 300 Needlewheel skimmer, Eheim 1260pump, Koralia 4 and SunSun wavemaker. Weipro digital PH Meter. Large amount of additives, marine salt and Fish Pellet bottles.

Dont expect to find buyer for whole set so will sell off in stages starting with corals then liverocks, followed by fishes. ( Of course if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer for everything...most welcome haha )

For the softies shown below have had them for 3 to 6months plus, About 8 gonipuras. Largest is about 8 in, majority are 4 to 5in across. Any reasonable offer will be considered with HP nos and FCFS basis. Collection Kembangan. HP 91078804

Pls do not offer on the other items yet. Thank you.

post-1730-1239200652.jpg

post-1730-1239200669.jpg

post-1730-1239200690.jpg

post-1730-1239200751.jpg

post-1730-1239200782.jpg

post-1730-1239200789.jpg

post-1730-1239200799.jpg

post-1730-1239200824.jpg

post-1730-1239200831.jpg

post-1730-1239200838.jpg

The Universal Law of Cause and Effect a.k.a the Mystic Law manifested in the Universe as Nam-Myoho-Renge-kyo. For World Peace and Human Happiness.

• SRC Member

more pics of remaining items...

5 x 2 x 2 David SW Cabinet Tank, 12mm glass with 3ft DIY sump. 5ft Hopar, 4 tubes, HO T5, 80W ea, Macro 300 Needlewheel skimmer, Eheim 1260pump, Koralia 4 and SunSun wavemaker. Weipro digital PH Meter. Large amount of additives, marine salt and Fish Pellet bottles.

Dont expect to find buyer for whole set so will sell off in stages starting with corals then liverocks, followed by fishes. ( Of course if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer for everything...most welcome haha )

For the softies shown below have had them for 3 to 6months plus, About 8 gonipuras. Largest is about 8 in, majority are 4 to 5in across. Any reasonable offer will be considered with HP nos and FCFS basis. Collection Kembangan. HP 91078804

post-1730-1239201186.jpg

post-1730-1239201192.jpg

post-1730-1239201198.jpg

post-1730-1239201203.jpg

post-1730-1239201210.jpg

post-1730-1239201216.jpg

post-1730-1239201222.jpg

The Universal Law of Cause and Effect a.k.a the Mystic Law manifested in the Universe as Nam-Myoho-Renge-kyo. For World Peace and Human Happiness.

• SRC Member

upzzz... all reasonable offers considered...

• SRC Member

sorry i cant commit on the other items now, as stated, hav to let go in stages. tks

can offer me the eheim 1260? interested in that

• SRC Member

clams reserved for bro awesomeagle till 2nite

Hi bro.. pmed you on the clams...

thanks...

• SRC Member

hi bro "monsterfishkeeper" r u still interested in the goni that u offered on? tks.

• SRC Member

8in goni reserved for bro monsterfish, collection by 2morrow. tks

• SRC Member

all gregonian reserved for collection 2nite. tks

• SRC Member

can bro, u will be no. 6 i tink...

i wan b next in line for the clams..! can i?

you guys are really good man...... i cant even spot where the clams are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fast eyes fast fingers all the bros here haha

• SRC Member

sorry bro fucha, i dun tink they spotted, i 4got abt it as it was hidden actually, then i added into my post above...hahah

you guys are really good man...... i cant even spot where the clams are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fast eyes fast fingers all the bros here haha

• SRC Member

clams, gregonians and some gonis taken, will post pics n price of those left soon. Many thanks.

wow tts a long Q.. if can cut Q i would... kiasu singaporean...