Hawaii Shipment 22 April 830AM!!!

Fishes:

USUAL FAVOURTIES:

76 Flame angels

10 Lemon peel angels

10 Pottery angels

2 Gold flake angels

29 Yellow tangs

80 Bartletts Anthias Always NEVER ENOUGH!!!

5 Hawaii Cleaner wrasse (GORGIOUS)

HOT HOT FAVOURITES:

1 BLACK TANG

2 ACHILLES TANGS

WAITING DAMN LONG AND FINALLY HERE!:

3 Xmas Island Rocky Blue Angel

10 FLAME HAWK!!!

SUPER SUPER RARE!!!

1. NEON SUNRISE WRASSE $1500 (SOLD)

2. ONE FUSCIPINNIS (Holanthias fuscipinnis) $1500 - SOLD

3. HYBRID CHEVRON TANG (Yellow tail) - AVAILABLE

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

SUPER SUPER RARE!!!

Wow....so many rich ppls here leh :whistle !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

haiz... not yet my pay day lio! LOL.

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

SUPER SUPER RARE!!!

3. HYBRID CHEVRON TANG (Yellow tail) - AVAILABLE

I thought chevron tang always with yellow tail??

Kudos to Victor Iwarna for bringing these two beautiful fishes at great prices, camera not returned yet so now can only take pics using handphone first, so pardon the poor quality:

The sanguineus hog (sunrise wrasse), measured slightly over 5 inches, with deep firey red:

post-10328-1240369476.jpg

post-10328-1240369488.jpg

The fuscipinnis anthias measured slightly over 4 inches and seems quite stressed up, though it lacks the intimidating look that a full grown adult posess, this fish is still gorgeous with a brilliant yellow (my hp cam sucks on capturing the quality):

post-10328-1240369789.jpg

post-10328-1240369799.jpg

are they e same

Another deepwater fish species unique to Hawaii, this large anthias species (24 cm) is only found below 55 m in depth and as such are rarely collected for the aquarium trade. As with most of the deepwater fish, rebreathers or mixed gas diving is required to collect these fish and this results in a high price. Yellow anthias are typically found in small schools or as pairs and require careful decompression to bring up from such depths. Once in captivity and acclimated to the aquarium they are very hardy and will eat a variety of foods. This fish tends to be rather slow moving and feeds in a very leisurely manner so it should not be kept with large, active fish. Given its habitat, a dimmed aquarium with plenty of hiding places kept at 20 to 24 oC would provide the best environment for this spectacular fish!

i tink e chiller will always kick in...

post-2836-1240371958.jpg

are they e same

Another deepwater fish species unique to Hawaii, this large anthias species (24 cm) is only found below 55 m in depth and as such are rarely collected for the aquarium trade. As with most of the deepwater fish, rebreathers or mixed gas diving is required to collect these fish and this results in a high price. Yellow anthias are typically found in small schools or as pairs and require careful decompression to bring up from such depths. Once in captivity and acclimated to the aquarium they are very hardy and will eat a variety of foods. This fish tends to be rather slow moving and feeds in a very leisurely manner so it should not be kept with large, active fish. Given its habitat, a dimmed aquarium with plenty of hiding places kept at 20 to 24 oC would provide the best environment for this spectacular fish!

i tink e chiller will always kick in...

Yes they are the same, holanthias fuscipinnis, but the one at waikiki is 6 inches big.

they are big...lol. the wrasse seems so small in the pic but in reality.....big....

Yes they are the same, holanthias fuscipinnis, but the one at waikiki is 6 inches big.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

super nice fish..

what temp are you planning to keep them in? can i go view it? i help you take photo also.. :D

I've been keeping 26-26.5 for a tinkeri butterfly, now prob will try decreasing it to 25.5-26 and slowly raise it back. Have seen some of your photos before, v pro leh, if got chance will welcome u to view the fishes and take photos. Muz let the fishes condition first, after so many hours they still seem v stressed up, dunno is it becos of the bright light, wait till night see how.

• SRC Member
I've been keeping 26-26.5 for a tinkeri butterfly, now prob will try decreasing it to 25.5-26 and slowly raise it back. Have seen some of your photos before, v pro leh, if got chance will welcome u to view the fishes and take photos. Muz let the fishes condition first, after so many hours they still seem v stressed up, dunno is it becos of the bright light, wait till night see how.

hmm it seem abit high for me.. im currently dropping my temp to 24.5 slowly, hoping that oneday i can chanced upon a good size and healthy bandit angel.

hope the best for the fishes. you got 2 of the rarest fishes in the world right now.. envious!

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

hmm it seem abit high for me.. im currently dropping my temp to 24.5 slowly, hoping that oneday i can chanced upon a good size and healthy bandit angel.

hope the best for the fishes. you got 2 of the rarest fishes in the world right now.. envious!

Yes i think they will prefer below 24, but tat means chiller works harder and electricity bill shoots up, i'll only decrease it to 24 when i'm able to get interruptus one day. Why do u need 24.5? Bandit will not need 24.5, they should do fine with 26. A small size bandit is hard to come by, victor brought in once, other than tat all other bandits i saw in CF, LCK are all 4inches and above and not too healthy for tat size. Why not save up your money for something easier, clarion angel is nice and easy to keep, coming in again next month.