comycus

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
have different varieties of shrooms side by side...lagi shui! like rainbow carpet...haha...

I'm not v. attracted to the normal mushrooms. But those stunning colour ones like these, DEFINITELY! haha

will be slowly building a shroom (ric, yuma) scape for this side of the tank... already see lots of spots to put them on!

woo nice :)

haha bro inspired by your mini shroom mountain at the back. Totally blew me off when I saw the colour of yours. Shroom convert!! :)

• Senior Reefer
I'm not v. attracted to the normal mushrooms. But those stunning colour ones like these, DEFINITELY! haha

will be slowly building a shroom (ric, yuma) scape for this side of the tank... already see lots of spots to put them on!

haha bro inspired by your mini shroom mountain at the back. Totally blew me off when I saw the colour of yours. Shroom convert!! :)

i don't like normal shrooms that much too. thats why i only have 2 big rocks of red and blue ones. stunning colours. i have a blue mushroom grew out of my liverock from nowwhere. now have 3 polys :D

• SRC Member
i don't like normal shrooms that much too. thats why i only have 2 big rocks of red and blue ones. stunning colours. i have a blue mushroom grew out of my liverock from nowwhere. now have 3 polys :D

hehe put me on the list if you are going to frag anytime soon! :)

wow! really nice piece of ric u got there bro!!

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• SRC Supporter
heh the more the merrier!

but supply also must have more more more! especially the :ooh::ooh::ooh: kind

Haha... nice yuma... get more... nice to see u last Sat at LCK... haha.. sadly I had to rush off from there, did wave to you guys in the car, dunno if you all manage to see me... :)

• SRC Member
Haha... nice yuma... get more... nice to see u last Sat at LCK... haha.. sadly I had to rush off from there, did wave to you guys in the car, dunno if you all manage to see me... :)

yeah... super ps, I took quite some time choosing the clams at cf, eventually should have just gotten from lck, so many pretty colours!

Saw you waving at us, but reflexes slow... hahaa btw want to react, car went past le hope the wall tank's doing well, and see you again soon at lfs! Pretty busy at work now though... so have to stay contented with what I currently have for quite some time... :whistle

• SRC Member

Been too busy at work to update my new purchases. Also give them some time to settle in my tank so they can look their best during photoshoot. :lol:

In the meantime, here's a pic of my newest weapon.

post-16489-1254327765_thumb.jpg

60ml syringe!!! :P 1 dose is enough to feed all my corals. haha

Got grp outing must remember to jio me hor.... staying in west.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

another westie! can go coral shopping tog. :D

but this month will be reduced to window shopping le... haiz

lol my tank not even up yet....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

heh u can always buy first. I can tompang you my tank space :eyebrow: hahaa jkjk, slowly cycle your tank first... best is put black cloth over it and so you dont' get tempted.

I am still waiting patiently for my reefpack... tank collected 1 month liao still sitting there collecting dust.

My girl keep asking me.... Daddy, how come no water huh? :P

(sorry really OT :off: )