Happy new year!!!

Sinn

• SRC Member

A bit too early.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I am gonna be chionging at the NYE2002 party at the Singapore Expo tonite! Hope I can make it as I got food poisoning last night... severe stomach pains and broke out into a fever early this morning.

Feeling a bit woozy now but I hope to regain strength in time to enjoy the Ministry of Sound and Hed Kandi DJs... wooohoooo!!

Wishing all SRC members are fabulous holiday and a better year ahead!

:)

• SRC Member

guess i'm the first person to post after the stroke of midnight.. happy new year to everyone .... may you be blessed with blooming corals and beautiful tank in the year 2003 :)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Here's a wish for all Reefers in Singapore.

May all tanks have Clams and Acroporas,

That glitters and shine from dawn till dusk.

And rocks are as easy as bricks,

To build the ultimate Reef tank.

Hic.... :blink:

too many bottles tonight already, and i'm not talking about trace elements...

Hic :blink:

Looking forward to another great year ahead and hope Lord Atlantis will provide us with many many more wonders of His realm..... :P:P:P

LAGER.....LAGER......LAGER........ :lol::lol::lol:

You mean the Lord of Fermentation?

Lager? :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE TOO MUCH TO DRINK!

Ahh....the Lord of Merry makers too.

Lager? It's this silly chant we used to make in the Tavern when we ask for more 'bier'..... :D:D:D

But this year, we guzzled quite a few bottles of wines, 94's - 97's if I'm right ... thing is, it must have reacted with the medicine I was taking, my lips swolled up till I must look like a Lipstick Tang :lol::lol::lol:

Wooo! What a nite!

Dave Seaman of MOS rox!! But I prefered the Hed Kandi hall... pity it was so empty compared to the MOS hall... I guess the majority of clubbers are not into the Ibiza scene....

And last nite's 'togo-ing' was perfect.... very high but not to the point of merlioning... heh!

I brought along my JD black label in a 1.5 litre bottle... and after dinner, we bought ice and plastic cups and played 5/10 and got semi-high before we made our way to Singapore Expo!

What a nite! Got home at 5 plus... slept till 2.30pm... heh!

Arrrgh! Tomorrow it's back to work and the New Year!!!