My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

• SRC Member
1) me no smooth talker lah, else I would have my 9 footer approved already :(

2) 20g also will not chiong GO. Too exp and not enough $$

3) Take time off from here, then replenish the time from else where lor.... why do you think I sleep at 2 - 3 am?

Actually your questions also make no sense wan... dunno why I bother to reply.

Actually those were not questions...u didn't see meh?? No Question marks... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

good leh..if he's in the east...can check out the farms, if he's in the west...can go ML, CF & LCK...in the central, can go reborn and GO...

friend... you are our Scout king hor..... not me....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

eh siang were u at SL ard 6+ yesterday ? :eyebrow:

Yah I believe he was there around that time.

Tall slim guy with a serious look.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

jacky so how u still planning to get the rocks bo...

nope. might need to wait another 2 - 3 weeks perhaps.

need to clear my tank of the nudis 1st.

Have to dip the frags - 2 to 3 times.

BTW anyone knows how long the Nudi eggs takes to hatch?

• SRC Member

lemon it will be full of .. and I shall purposely misspell : tock kok sing song.. :)

hahaha

and YES JACKY, I LIKE MY WOW ADD ONS!! :)... eh.. neat already ok... I see some of my wowie friends ah.... machiam like rojak all over the place..

:) desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

seems like more than 10 woman are linked with J Neo.

Some of which are still in their teens - just 16+ to 19+

Damn jialat.... this guy is finished.

The worst thing is that.... we have a MP asking Singaporeans to rally behind him and support him..... Oh freaking nuts.....

Here you have a teenage sex predator who uses fame to lure teens into his clutches and our dear George Yeo is asking us to rally behind him?

I'm sorry man.... I think it is the same as folly as Mrs Goh when she said that peanuts statement.

Sometimes, these people just makes no sense... or they do not wish to admit that they a really really bad judgement of a person.

• SRC Member

perhaps give George yeo a tuppance of benefit of the doubt.. maybe at the time he crafted his speech he was unaware of the EXTENT Of mr neo's INDESCRETIONS... like how some peeps came out to support our Infamous RIZ LOW before the news of her criminal records came to light..... :P

I have lost all respect for Jack neo.. sadly. what an idiot.. losing his entire reputation and career over what... those few seconds of ecstascy...

But is it true so many women? Or all these women are just trying to make a quick buck of infamy? some of these girls have no sense of pride..... dignity is a word unknown to them.. and apparantly to Jack neo. :(

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

siang.. didn't see your post after i went out, didn't really concentrate on the zoas at the back (near the entrance) paiseh..

nice meeting you chief.. thx for the coral rx! and of cos to the bro whom let it to me :shy:

got the pinky zoas!! so sweet~ :wub:

perhaps give George yeo a tuppance of benefit of the doubt.. maybe at the time he crafted his speech he was unaware of the EXTENT Of mr neo's INDESCRETIONS... like how some peeps came out to support our Infamous RIZ LOW before the news of her criminal records came to light..... :P

I have lost all respect for Jack neo.. sadly. what an idiot.. losing his entire reputation and career over what... those few seconds of ecstascy...

But is it true so many women? Or all these women are just trying to make a quick buck of infamy? some of these girls have no sense of pride..... dignity is a word unknown to them.. and apparantly to Jack neo. :(

He dunno then dun talk... unless if you are a reefer in SRC and not an MP.

you can pretty much say anything in SRC but to make that statement in public... tsk tsk tsk... should know better

I find it strange that this definitely has been going on for years already and definitely the people in the entertainment industry should know but they kept it so well under wraps... osrry shld not be the word strange... should be sickening....

• SRC Member
I have lost all respect for Jack neo.. sadly.

I never had respect for him :angry2:

An ex-classmate of lives in his neighbourhood, and an aunt of mine worked as a cashier at a place he frequents... never once heard of a pleasant encounter with him. I must say, I'm not surprised by this scandal.

Btw, did George Yeo really call on Singaporeans to rally behind Jack Neo?!! That's outrageous!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

siang.. didn't see your post after i went out, didn't really concentrate on the zoas at the back (near the entrance) paiseh..

nice meeting you chief.. thx for the coral rx! and of cos to the bro whom let it to me :shy:

nice to meet you too Oniz.

No worries on the bottle. I am sharing mine with him.

Let me know the outcome of your dip once you get to it.

btw, after you finish the coralrx, pls do not discard the bottle. IF you dun want it. Pass it to me :)

is it my max online or the server.... very very buggy today

is it my max online or the server.... very very buggy today

My max online realli unstable these days..i think its the telco zzz :angry2:

Btw bro my polo tee is the 1 on the most right in yr pic?blue with yellow strip?hehe when can go get from ya? :yeah:

untitled.jpg

a noobie reefer...

• SRC Member

yesterday around 11pm-12midnight usage, most of the webby needs to refresh including yahoo.

i thought it's my router that is causing the issue but after see what other bros post.

starfug is screwed, been happening a few times when i surf SRC and post, it shows page can't be displayed =.= after that must re-type again.

too much people using starfug liao =.=

• SRC Member

An ex-classmate of lives in his neighbourhood, and an aunt of mine worked as a cashier at a place he frequents... never once heard of a pleasant encounter with him. I must say, I'm not surprised by this scandal.

Btw, did George Yeo really call on Singaporeans to rally behind Jack Neo?!! That's outrageous!

I dun think he explicitly said that... :whistle

Anyway, Jack is just plain suay lah...but his wife needs a mental checkup...she said in an interview that jack is just like her fifth baby... :upsidedown: Probably she didn't give him sufficient tender loving care and that's why he went out looking for melons... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

my uncle hates him to the core!...because he used to be an officer, same unit as my uncle before...and he rejected my uncle's application for leave to visit my aunt in hospital who had a miscarriage.....till now, my uncle NEVER watches his programme or movies....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

post some pictures of your pink pather zoas....mine just a frag...yours is a colony...i'm sure it looks better! hur hur...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
post some pictures of your pink pather zoas....mine just a frag...yours is a colony...i'm sure it looks better! hur hur...

bro mine is just half a colony, shared with another bro :D

ok siang for you, mine put in ytd around 12midnight, pic take today 9am.

pic can't bring out the colour as using normal HP camera

post-15831-1268269700_thumb.jpg

got a frag of 10 polyps extra..see any 1 wanna get from me not :paiseh:

• SRC Member
bro mine is just half a colony, shared with another bro :D

ok siang for you, mine put in ytd around 12midnight, pic take today 9am.

pic can't bring out the colour as using normal HP camera

post-15831-1268269700_thumb.jpg

got a frag of 10 polyps extra..see any 1 wanna get from me not :paiseh:

cool.....i will be cheonging for more zoas towards month end...will pm u to c if u want to join in then....right now my tank still cycling and no chiller.....so just have to hold back the itchness...in terms of getting new corals....not the lan jiao area..

l7304smr.jpg