My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

Lol.. i know.. those hanging around Jacky's thread are not Man Utd fans.. think i shall not talk to you guys liao... lol..

Where is Nigel??!!!!???!!

ya that day still so yah yah, wear Man U jersey to my place.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
ya that day still so yah yah, wear Man U jersey to my place.....

Don't forget that he was accompanied by a closet Man U fan :whistle

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

.... got bodyguard some more......

nvm... think next time we meet at cedric place, you will be outnumbered.... hehe.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

.... got bodyguard some more......

nvm... think next time we meet at cedric place, you will be outnumbered.... hehe.....

Hmmm.. which means Bino also Man Utd fan??

Wha.. Wilson and Jeremy also Liverpool fans lehz.. siao liao.. better check with Cedric see he support who.. if neutral better convert him fast.. hahaha

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

Wha.. Wilson and Jeremy also Liverpool fans lehz.. siao liao.. better check with Cedric see he support who.. if neutral better convert him fast.. hahaha

Cedric ==> he will nvr walk alone :)

• SRC Member

No surprise la, for the 20 something Man U fans, most started supporting during secondary school during Cantona's peak or during the treble winning campaign (totally blew my mind by the way). Likewise, Liverpool were not only big and successful, but had very interesting characters during Jacky's younger days. My friends in this age group are all Liverpool supporters, except for 1 I know who supports Everton.

In a few years, the new generation of football fans will probably be Chelsea supporters lol.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
No surprise la, for the 20 something Man U fans, most started supporting during secondary school during Cantona's peak or during the treble winning campaign (totally blew my mind by the way). Likewise, Liverpool were not only big and successful, but had very interesting characters during Jacky's younger days. My friends in this age group are all Liverpool supporters, except for 1 I know who supports Everton.

In a few years, the new generation of football fans will probably be Chelsea supporters lol.

Lol.. i supported Man Utd for a very different reason.. else would probably end up as a Chelsea fan (Cos my lill cousin name is called Chelsea)

I support Man Utd because of Ryan Giggs... =] The Wizard!!

Likewise, Liverpool were not only big and successful, but had very interesting characters during Jacky's younger days.

That must be very long ago.. haha... jk~!

• SRC Member

understand lah...that time...u guys were in sec sch...and the kan-toh-kai guy was the best lah...his passing is a killer....can split the ###### of defenders...

liverpool during the 90s was doing quite badly....tend to live on pass glory....but i still love liverpool...we shd go to liverpool pub at clarke quay...only fans of liverpool are passionate abt their club....

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
...only fans of liverpool are passionate abt their club....

Agreed lol... It requires great loyalty to support a club that has been underachieving for over 20 years (not counting their more recent Champions League and cup success here and there la).

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Agreed lol... It requires great loyalty to support a club that has been underachieving for over 20 years (not counting their more recent Champions League and cup success here and there la).

+1

But i very loyal to Man Utd also... =P

yup.. Arsenal suddenly came from behind also.. very strong team too.. where is Marc? he should be celebrating..

HAHA!

Cannot celebrate yet Ray. Arsenal is a team prone to succumb under pressure. Remember 1 season ago when we led the table by 5 points only to dump it away after Christmas and New Year, so "don't count the eggs before they hatch" I am not counting on anything this year for Arsenal.

Every game is important. Look at Chelsea v Blackburn. I thought it'll be a walk in the park for Chelsea. Man na zai, Chelsea gabbra then Blackburn drew the game! So when the ball's round, we cannot say who's gonna win the title till the fireworks goes off! :D

Arsenal v Barca, this game definitely means alot for us. If we can win/draw at Nou Camp, it definitely means that both for EPL and Champions League, as a team we are stronger mentally and definitely be able to mount a stronger challenge for both titles this season.

So crucial match is that. Shall see what's the outcome then celebrate (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
I loyal to Arsenal since P4 though I had never been to Highbury before! lol!

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Lol.. i also started supporting Man Utd since P4 and have not been to Old Trafford yet.. haha

• SRC Member
HAHA!

Cannot celebrate yet Ray. Arsenal is a team prone to succumb under pressure. Remember 1 season ago when we led the table by 5 points only to dump it away after Christmas and New Year, so "don't count the eggs before they hatch" I am not counting on anything this year for Arsenal.

Every game is important. Look at Chelsea v Blackburn. I thought it'll be a walk in the park for Chelsea. Man na zai, Chelsea gabbra then Blackburn drew the game! So when the ball's round, we cannot say who's gonna win the title till the fireworks goes off! :D

Arsenal v Barca, this game definitely means alot for us. If we can win/draw at Nou Camp, it definitely means that both for EPL and Champions League, as a team we are stronger mentally and definitely be able to mount a stronger challenge for both titles this season.

So crucial match is that. Shall see what's the outcome then celebrate (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Yeah Arsenal V Barca.. a game that i will wanna watch... gonna be exciting..

• SRC Member
nice... 1 whole page on soccer.....

Luckily not 1 whole page on manure... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Lol.. i also started supporting Man Utd since P4 and have not been to Old Trafford yet.. haha

At least Old Trafford's still around. I think Highbury torn down alr? lol.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

yeah... I plan to head to Anfield sometime in the next 3 years.

yeah... I plan to head to Anfield sometime in the next 3 years.

^5. Me too. Wanted to go during my upcoming Europe trip, but couldn't fit into schedule. Guess have to be another year.

I wanna sing "you'll never walk alone" with fellow ang mo fans.

Anyway, liverpool's season is over. Like I was telling my colleagues, i'll be glad if they can finish in the top 10. And also keep torres for next season.

And for those calling for benitez's head, I say, fire gerrard instead. Was he even "in the game"??? Oh yes, all the missed passes were from him. Such a disappointment from a club icon, team captain.

That's just me lah. It's not about losing, but how it was lost.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

<!--quoteo(post=891627:date=Mar 25 2010, 12:57 AM:name=jackywongto)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackywongto @ Mar 25 2010, 12:57 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=891627"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->yeah... I plan to head to Anfield sometime in the next 3 years.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

^5. Me too. Wanted to go during my upcoming Europe trip, but couldn't fit into schedule. Guess have to be another year.

I wanna sing "you'll never walk alone" with fellow ang mo fans.

Anyway, liverpool's season is over. Like I was telling my colleagues, i'll be glad if they can finish in the top 10. And also keep torres for next season.

And for those calling for benitez's head, I say, fire gerrard instead. Was he even "in the game"??? Oh yes, all the missed passes were from him. Such a disappointment from a club icon, team captain.

That's just me lah. It's not about losing, but how it was lost.

haha...I had been to Anfield. YNMA

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer