My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

Our chief where got latest pic? His tank changes by the minute...so whatever pic he takes of his tank now is already outdated eyebrow.gif

hmm... should I rescape again

wahahaha....... juz kdding...

I think my nano has the most rescape within 6 months.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

That is confirmed, chopped and stamped. :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

i just rescaped my tank as well! haha..

but dont u find rescaping very tiring??? :wacko:

maybe i dont have the "gift of scaping",

have to try and try and try until i get a decent shape...

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member

perhaps u want to start drilling the rocks before things settled again for coral pegging

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

yes its very tiring.

It easily takes me 4 - 6 hrs to scape my 1.5 ft

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• Senior Reefer

Your leopards are not a pair. both are females... monitor them closely. sometimes they will fight until one die. if don't fight, one will turn into a male but it will take very long.

Your leopards are not a pair. both are females... monitor them closely. sometimes they will fight until one die. if don't fight, one will turn into a male but it will take very long.

yah, AM brings in only females.

woohoo goin down now... the rest look healthy bo

shipment just arrived last night.... so there are some risks involved. I left mine there in their premises.

all look quite fat and active.

slightly less than 4 red notes

Bro jacky, your mp10 in your tank running at full blast or half. I know you running on short pulse mode, what about the lagoon mode and reef mode? How do you find them?

Thinking of getting one. I am liking the idea of these mode thing.

Bro jacky, your mp10 in your tank running at full blast or half. I know you running on short pulse mode, what about the lagoon mode and reef mode? How do you find them?

Thinking of getting one. I am liking the idea of these mode thing.

I can run it at 100% once I epoxy all my frags onto the rock.

at the moment, it is running at 80%.

Do note my tank is bare bottom now though.

THe con of MP10 is that it is not directional.

so you cannot aim it to blow at an angle.

Other than that, I am very satisfied with it.

The heat dissipation outside of the tank, the short pulse modes, small footprint in the tank makes it all worthwhile for the price you pay.

I cannot really tell the reef or lagoon mode. Nvr really use them. To me, they are more like random speed.

Go for it bro. you will not regret.

better yet, wait for mp10W ES smile.gif

Most likely I will be swopping mine for the wireless model.

anyone wanna head to GO and reborn with me before going to AMK?

I can run it at 100% once I epoxy all my frags onto the rock.

at the moment, it is running at 80%.

Do note my tank is bare bottom now though.

THe con of MP10 is that it is not directional.

so you cannot aim it to blow at an angle.

Other than that, I am very satisfied with it.

The heat dissipation outside of the tank, the short pulse modes, small footprint in the tank makes it all worthwhile for the price you pay.

I cannot really tell the reef or lagoon mode. Nvr really use them. To me, they are more like random speed.

Go for it bro. you will not regret.

better yet, wait for mp10W ES smile.gif

Most likely I will be swopping mine for the wireless model.

Thanks bro. Yah the mp10w ES is really tempting but I read somewhere you need 2 or more pumps to make full use of the EcoSmart modes. Not much reviews on the ES models.

Got to research more on this.

I just found out there are NO bosses in office this afternoon!!! zilch, kosong, ling dan! haha what are your plans Jacky?

Head to GO then RB.

maybe around 4 pm.

wah say tank full still can hunt for zoa le keke ( can pm me de damage for this zoa ah keke)... aiyo you should sms me go with you le keke ... coz me around that area today keke end up at sealife kaka ...

I head over AM during lunch time lah and had to rush back.

Thanks bro. Yah the mp10w ES is really tempting but I read somewhere you need 2 or more pumps to make full use of the EcoSmart modes. Not much reviews on the ES models.

Got to research more on this.

2 or more??

the driver can control 2 wet units wirelessly?

If cannot, then the statement does not make sense liao.......

keep us posted with your findings bro!

eh any more left bo ?

Qiang, they have 2 tanks full....

hmmm I see whether I can go down to RB, can meet you there smile.gif Just pop me a sms when you leave GO?

okie dokie

• SRC Member

okie dokie

Going GO to buy GEMS again.... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.