Topic removed because of mutual interests?

ptoornstra

Some time ago i started a topic related to Aquamarin.

It was about a bad experience i had about buying a chiller from them. Their service was terrible.

I am surprised that this topic is removed now. It seems that SRC is sponsored by Aquamarin? But even then it is not very democratic to remove topics just because it is your sponsor. I thought the meaning of a forum is to share experiences and knowledge with each other.

It should not be a platform to promote Aquamarin. Typical Singapore to avoid confrontations, no real freedom in this country....

thimk there's sure to be a reason but however what pass is pass though i also have bad exp with a few LFS

after think back the most is we just wanna get things of what we want that's all the best is cheaper :eyebrow:

if can't really get the things you wanna have try some place else i'm not buyer to anyone as i also pity u to face such

inconvinece situation/ blank trip down which i also face before

if we all really wanna enjoy reefing further try to forgive and forget that will make urself happier even we go down to the

same shop again

you can try to talk to Janet to get an apologsy if this is what been waiting for like this will make all feel better

AM are you also here to see if so think just a simple words will make everyone happier :angel:

• SRC Member
Some time ago i started a topic related to Aquamarin.

It was about a bad experience i had about buying a chiller from them. Their service was terrible.

I am surprised that this topic is removed now. It seems that SRC is sponsored by Aquamarin? But even then it is not very democratic to remove topics just because it is your sponsor. I thought the meaning of a forum is to share experiences and knowledge with each other.

It should not be a platform to promote Aquamarin. Typical Singapore to avoid confrontations, no real freedom in this country....

haha. lol :upsidedown:

• Sponsor

Hi Pinpin, I had sent you a pm.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused. Feel free to contact me on my mobile if you have further queries.

Best regards,

Janet

For more information, please call us at +65 63837277 or whatsapp +65 9367 7733 or email : info@aquamarin.com.sg

(we apologize for not being able to answer promptly to questions posted here..)

AquaMarin_Aquarama_1st_Prize_marine_tank

Retail
32 Jalan Selaseh Singapore 808448
11am - 10pm (open daily including public holidays)
Tel: (+65) 6383 7277

Online store
www.aquamarin.com.sg

Email
info@aquamarin.com.sg

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/aquamarin_sg

Skimz Protein Skimmer website: www.skimz.sg

good to have u here to sound something Janet cheers for everyone make all LFS a plasent place to go then we got alot of choice

*nod nod agree.

cheers for everyone.

Wishes everyone a happy reefing weekend! (including you Pinpin)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
Typical Singapore to avoid confrontations, no real freedom in this country....

Bro, I have to disagree with you. The thread was locked down after veering off course and there were a lot of accusations and insinuations from different parties. I'm surprised the thread lasted as long as it did (more than a week I think), but it was not deliberate censorship as you are implying.

I think the admin gave us the freedom to voice our views in that thread, but it went beyond the topic and had to be shut down to prevent an all out flame war. It think it is also unfair that you did not reply to the thread after that first post, and come back almost after a month to talk about the meaning of democracy and lack of freedom -- it's not like you were not given the opportunity to engage the forum, we did ask you for updates on the situation in that thread which ran for 6 or 7 pages.

Edit: I also find it ironic that you equate confrontation to freedom :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Bro, I have to disagree with you. The thread was locked down after veering off course and there were a lot of accusations and insinuations from different parties. I'm surprised the thread lasted as long as it did (more than a week I think), but it was not deliberate censorship as you are implying.

I think the admin gave us the freedom to voice our views in that thread, but it went beyond the topic and had to be shut down to prevent an all out flame war. It think it is also unfair that you did not reply to the thread after that first post, and come back almost after a month to talk about the meaning of democracy and lack of freedom -- it's not like you were not given the opportunity to engage the forum, we did ask you for updates on the situation in that thread which ran for 6 or 7 pages.

Edit: I also find it ironic that you equate confrontation to freedom :P

Bro Bino,

Let it go lah. There is definitely some personal motives when such thread are posted.

Whatever it is, it is best to end the thread here and let it rest.

Spend your time on other threads. It will be more fruitful and rewarding.

jacky

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

Oops sorry guys I replied too quickly this morning without reading the rest of the replies. I misread the original post as a criticism of the forum and Singapore in general. I usually reply instinctively when I see people play the 'democracy/freedom' card.

Apologies all round if anyone took offence. If anyone disagrees with my views you're always welcome to pm me. :peace:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Can i pm you if i agree with it?

LOL I did that this afternoon wahahahaha!

Guys,

i received an apology from Janet. Very kind. Thanks also to all of you for your reply.

Of course we (i) should move on too. I hope that the feedback will be used to improve the services.

And for sure there are a lot of LFS out there with excellent services....

thanks all.

Guys,

i received an apology from Janet. Very kind. Thanks also to all of you for your reply.

Of course we (i) should move on too. I hope that the feedback will be used to improve the services.

And for sure there are a lot of LFS out there with excellent services....

thanks all.

I love happy ending :)

• SRC Member
I love happy ending :)

and live happily ever after?

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor