Chiller cooling speed

It depends more on your ambient temperature. On warmer days my chiller does take longer to chill the water. The chiller manual should indicate the recommended flowrate.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hi, my chiller is taking one hr plus to cool down from 27.5 deg C to 26.5 deg C...is it normal? currently using resun 450 for my 3ft tank...

Does the pump flow rate affecting the cooling speed? what is the recommended speed?

How long then it will kick in again? Normally it should last 1 hr plus too for the next kick in. If it kick in too fast then you need to check which equipment generate a lot of heat especially MH.

How long then it will kick in again? Normally it should last 1 hr plus too for the next kick in. If it kick in too fast then you need to check which equipment generate a lot of heat especially MH.

yup...i think it shd last for abt 1 hr plus to 2hr for the next kick in...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Cheyenne (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

2. 0

PsyChic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Wyoming, WY To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

3. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Burlington, VT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

4. 0

Astrologer LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Vermont, VT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Voodoo Love Spells in Fargo, ND (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution