Biopellets available at Iwarna!

mine are ok. all same size and burned this morning and it melted like the youtube shown. so mine are all genuine pellets :)

youtube have the video ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, Sorry for the slow response. Actually have already informed the distributor to come to the forum to explain to end users last week on the status but I guess, their response time is even s

Hi bro. Yap, definitely will post but be collecting only next week as the stock ran out.

Posted Images

brought mine also the 2nd batch burn and melt as shown...except no skimmer for more then 1 week.... :ph34r:

Also notice my seal is not seal up and using staple to hold it together..Any1 also happen to have the seal broken?

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

If you have placed the pellets inside the FR, it is very easy to see which are the problematic pellets. They really have the signature dimple at the end, normal ones are round. The problematic ones also not tumbling in the FR.

Mine is purchased from Iwarna, not sure which batch. But i believe victor should know the problem, as his skimmer also not skimming for days in his sps tank.

No update from lfs on the replacement. But i hope it will not be 1-to-1 exchange of each pellet. Too troublesome.

Actually don't have to burn, at one look u will see the difference, if u put in water, more easy to see. I sorted half pack . . Took me near 1 hr. Remind me of separating normal rice bs glutinous rice for dumpling festive.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

brought mine also the 2nd batch burn and melt as shown...except no skimmer for more then 1 week.... :ph34r:

Also notice my seal is not seal up and using staple to hold it together..Any1 also happen to have the seal broken?

I have mine also same as yours in staple from irwarna. But my skimmer is skimming with skimate.. But I placed in filer bag provided. All intact, seems not melting though... What do you mean melting? disappear?

But NO3 and phosphate no reduction yet! Running for nearly a mth.

maybe should get Victor to reply on this

Humble tank :

Equipment :

I have mine also same as yours in staple from irwarna. But my skimmer is skimming with skimate.. But I placed in filer bag provided. All intact, seems not melting though... What do you mean melting? disappear?

But NO3 and phosphate no reduction yet! Running for nearly a mth.

oh i mean using the method shown on the u tube to diff between the orignal and fake pellet..Anyway after seeing closly saw mine also mixed up with the fake pellets..Mine also no reduction in NO3 & PO4 running closed to 1 mth too

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• Sponsor

Hi All,

Sorry for the slow response. Actually have already informed the distributor to come to the forum to explain to end users last week on the status but I guess, their response time is even slower than mine! Apologise for any inconvenince caused

To highlight the situation, the biopellets are not 'faked' its due to the manufacturer's Quality Control http://www.dvh-import.com/Site2/english/NP.html

The representing agent in Singapore has stated that they will do a one-to-one exchange to customers who have already purchased the 'mixed' biopellets. However the shipment will only come in 3 weeks from now.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN:

1. Packet replacement - Bring back the biopellets and do a one -to-one exchange (even if used, we will replace a full bag 500ml or 1000ml) once the shipment arrives (SMS me 92259393 to check on shipment status, will also post on the forum). shipment scheduled to arrives 2-3 weeks time

OR

2. Counting Pellet replacement - If any of the customers do not want to wait for 3 weeks to change their purchased (we also accept back the used and wet ones), we can also change by the pellets immediately (I guess we have to separate the good and the bad ones and count them to do the replacement).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Victor

• Like 2

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

great aftersales service.

A responsible LFS.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

welcome more responsible LFSes like you.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Hi All,

Sorry for the slow response. Actually have already informed the distributor to come to the forum to explain to end users last week on the status but I guess, their response time is even slower than mine! Apologise for any inconvenince caused

To highlight the situation, the biopellets are not 'faked' its due to the manufacturer's Quality Control http://www.dvh-import.com/Site2/english/NP.html

The representing agent in Singapore has stated that they will do a one-to-one exchange to customers who have already purchased the 'mixed' biopellets. However the shipment will only come in 3 weeks from now.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN:

1. Packet replacement - Bring back the biopellets and do a one -to-one exchange (even if used, we will replace a full bag 500ml or 1000ml) once the shipment arrives (SMS me 92259393 to check on shipment status, will also post on the forum). shipment scheduled to arrives 2-3 weeks time

OR

2. Counting Pellet replacement - If any of the customers do not want to wait for 3 weeks to change their purchased (we also accept back the used and wet ones), we can also change by the pellets immediately (I guess we have to separate the good and the bad ones and count them to do the replacement).

Victor

The original bag throw away, only have the net, still allow to exchange?

• Sponsor

The original bag throw away, only have the net, still allow to exchange?

Yes. I don't expect you to keep your bag in the first place. Just don't put barley in your mixture during your exchange :) . . . I can tell without burning

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

My deltec skimmer cup neck now has a permanent yellow tinge. Cannot get rid of it after washing with detergent, vinegar, scrubbing with sponge.

The neck feels much oiler than the rest of the skimmer, and it is affecting the skimmer performance. Is this due to lipd remaining?

Is the distributor able to provide a solution in this case?

Victor, pls help check with distributor.

My deltec skimmer cup neck now has a permanent yellow tinge. Cannot get rid of it after washing with detergent, vinegar, scrubbing with sponge.

The neck feels much oiler than the rest of the skimmer, and it is affecting the skimmer performance. Is this due to lipd remaining?

bro where did you leave the pellets ?

Humble tank :

Equipment :

• Sponsor

Hmmm.. first case - any others have such a problem? Have already relay the msg to the distributor in Singapore. waiting for his response

Untitled-1copy.jpg

seems that this pellet does much better in a FR

i ran it on the phosban FR with a 600l pump , the top is bouncing only.

Humble tank :

Equipment :

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

ACTION TO BE TAKEN:

OR

Victor

shipments status??

• Sponsor

Am still waiting for the local distributor for his shipment.

In the meantime has also asked my friend overseas to purchase for me as the wait from the distributor is very long.

Untitled-1copy.jpg