Biopellets available at Iwarna!

Iwarna

• Sponsor

See the discussion on Reef Central!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1694529

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• Sponsor

N/P - Reducing BioPellets from Reef Interersts

N/P Reducing Biopellets consist of a biodegradable polymer that stimulates the growth of both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria when used in aquaria.

- The pellets cab be placed in fludized filter systems or simply in a net with high water flow

- Bacterial growth and consequently the reduction of nitrate and phosphate will be observed within 2-4 weeks

- use 50-200ml of pellets per 100litres of water

- Add extra pellets evrey 6 to 12 months, depending on the feeding regime

(above is reiterate from the product lable)

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• Sponsor

Looks like barley :rolleyes:

post-2510-1266983084_thumb.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Just for sharing... Was having some new tank cyano problem few weeks back and instead of getting biohome plus, Victor recommended this to me. At the same time i added a MP40W to help with the current circulation. Now my Nitrate is down to close to zero vs ~20 3 weeks back. Double confirm with both Salifert and API (quite surprise it works as promise). Thanks Victor!! PO4 is also low but that is because i have been using a FR.

My Cyano is clearing up pretty well except 1-2 isolated areas. Now can at least drag until once every 3 days to clean the tank glass given that my tank is in the balcony and do get some indirect morning sun. But do note that i have also diligently change out ~5% of water twice a week for the past 2-3 weeks (mainly to siphon out the Cyano) but i doubt this is the key contributing factor.

Just for sharing... Was having some new tank cyano problem few weeks back and instead of getting biohome plus, Victor recommended this to me. At the same time i added a MP40W to help with the current circulation. Now my Nitrate is down to close to zero vs ~20 3 weeks back. Double confirm with both Salifert and API (quite surprise it works as promise). Thanks Victor!! PO4 is also low but that is because i have been using a FR.

My Cyano is clearing up pretty well except 1-2 isolated areas. Now can at least drag until once every 3 days to clean the tank glass given that my tank is in the balcony and do get some indirect morning sun. But do note that i have also diligently change out ~5% of water twice a week for the past 2-3 weeks (mainly to siphon out the Cyano) but i doubt this is the key contributing factor.

u running this in a FR ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

u running this in a FR ?

No. Put it in a bag in a high flow area just before my skimmer. I am trying to improve the anaerobic process and personally thought that for my case a bag will be better than running in a FR. But i do stir the bags a few times every other day. This will prevent choke and at the same time hoping that it has a similar effect (like pumping the zeovite reactor) and corals can feed on the bacteria.. :)

No. Put it in a bag in a high flow area just before my skimmer. I am trying to improve the anaerobic process and personally thought that for my case a bag will be better than running in a FR. But i do stir the bags a few times every other day. This will prevent choke and at the same time hoping that it has a similar effect (like pumping the zeovite reactor) and corals can feed on the bacteria.. :)

Thanks for sharing bro. In ur opinion instead of putting the whole bag in the sump (completely submerged), can i place it in the overflow compartment? High flow but wet and dry basis. Wonder if it work as effectively? :mellow:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

Thanks for sharing bro. In ur opinion instead of putting the whole bag in the sump (completely submerged), can i place it in the overflow compartment? High flow but wet and dry basis. Wonder if it work as effectively? :mellow:

Should work. But i dun like the idea because it also act as a first pass mechanical filter which is not the main purpose? In RC, i do see a guy who put it in the sump (directly in the sump overflow compartment) and it seem to work wonder for him (refer to the link by Victor).. Cheers! :)

Should work. But i dun like the idea because it also act as a first pass mechanical filter which is not the main purpose? In RC, i do see a guy who put it in the sump (directly in the sump overflow compartment) and it seem to work wonder for him (refer to the link by Victor).. Cheers! :)

Thanks for the reply. Actually my overflow has several compartments so i gona place the pellet after the first few layers of filtration. :rolleyes:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

i got 500ml this morning. currently running in my sump

Humble tank :

Equipment :

those interested can place your order with iwarna and they will contact you upon arrival. Next stock should be coming in this week but subject to confirmation.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

any updates on the effect/?

any1 running with sulphur beads con currently ?

i am running both ....

reduction of cyano

Humble tank :

Equipment :

These Reducing BioPellets from Reef are very interesting and seems very effective.

Won't these pellets make an algae scrubber obsolete ?

:upsidedown:

Oh well, some people may continue to use algae scrubbers cos they (should be) cheaper...i doubt biopellets come cheap...

• Sponsor

Good things sell fast!

Currently waiting for the confirmation of the new stock arrival so please bear with us . Will update this forum when the new stock arrives!

Untitled-1copy.jpg