Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

Yupz. Only these 2 colors. They are safe for saltwater usage?

Anyway nice DIY bkdrop you got there!

Should be safe but have to check the chemical used and cure the foam before putting into main tank..

Thanks... I hope I did the DIY rock correctly..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

You mean Great Stuff Expandable Foam?

I used them to make backings for terrariums

Can get them from Home-Fix , Marina Square outlet. Not every outlet sells them. ^^"

Have'nt been able to find black/grey for these, they always come in ugly pale green. One notable difference is in curing time, the Fauna Marin one takes only 2-3 hours to fully cure. Those commercial one can take up to 24 hours.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Terry, you had qiven me some good idea!

I might wana cement my rocks together! What do you think of it? Possible?

Then i can create the scape i wanted!

Den your liverocks will become dead rocks... Unless you are already using dead rocks.. Alternatively, you can use eproxy...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

hope your rocks grow coraline soon.

that's why i never ever cook my rocks.

dendronepthea looks healthy..

Yeah, Coraline are actually growing in small patches on the rocks... Sooner or later should be purple...

The Dendro are quite new... Hope it will continue to thrive and grow like my Scleronephthya... But feeding phyto does help a lot in keeping them...

Member of:

• 2 weeks later...

Yummy food for NPS corals...

IMAG0734.jpg

This is my daily mixture for my NPS corals... Half will be dosed in the morning and half will be dosed in the evening...

Consist of FM Ultra Seafan, FM Ultra Min F and Nannochloropsis, Will be adding more stuffs as it goes on but currently the NPS still doing well to this diet...

Member of:

Blue Sympodium...

This is the only full blue one that caught my eye...

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0739.jpg

bro, nice! :D

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260