Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• Senior Reefer

Just wondering, Should I run my chiller outlet to the main tank or back into the sump?

if i had a choice i would rather the main tank. cool faster and also increase some form of flow :)

golden angel is on my want list too.

the only centropge i aim to get this time round is

aurantius, colini and joculator. and maybe flame too just coz it's cliche and colourful

still aiming for multibar and venustus. i'm confident in getting a pellet feeding multibar. Saw many times at CF already but not everytime. Venustus is the harder one..

Actually multibar can be trained to eat pellets not necessary to get hold of one feeding on pellets, i had one and manage to get it feeding on pellets, unfortuantely ich had to break out in my tank thus it passed away!

Venustus aka purple mask angel? aren't they really big for a dwarf angel?

Hey guys hunting for centropyge don't forget to add me in your kaki list k!

• Senior Reefer

Actually multibar can be trained to eat pellets not necessary to get hold of one feeding on pellets, i had one and manage to get it feeding on pellets, unfortuantely ich had to break out in my tank thus it passed away!

it's easier to just hunt for a pellet feeding multibar mah. lol

venustus and multibars are not dwarf angels.

multibar is from subgenus paracentropyge. Venustus was originally in centropyge, then moved to holacanthus, then moved to paracentropyge, and now it's moved to it's own monotypic subgenus, sumireyakko. pretty confusing and round-about way for saying that it's not a dwarf angel, thus the size. lol

go check out the photos and videos of venustus and multibar i posted here

It is a long journey to get it to feed on pellets... It is easier if you can get a pellet feeding one..

Venustus is not really big... Can find some small ones...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

it's easier to just hunt for a pellet feeding multibar mah. lol

venustus and multibars are not dwarf angels.

multibar is from subgenus paracentropyge. Venustus was originally in centropyge, then moved to holacanthus, then moved to paracentropyge, and now it's moved to it's own monotypic subgenus, sumireyakko. pretty confusing and round-about way for saying that it's not a dwarf angel, thus the size. lol

go check out the photos and videos of venustus and multibar i posted here

Feeding multibar is always available at CF... So it is easier to find..

I think Venustus is still under paracentropyge.. It was initially under sumireyakko...

Member of:

wooo i bet your hand must be super itch now to just throw in water, salt mix and sand and rocks!!!!

Hmmmm ok ok any ideal size multibar do pm me k!

• Senior Reefer

Feeding multibar is always available at CF... So it is easier to find..

I think Venustus is still under paracentropyge.. It was initially under sumireyakko...

i gave up iding the genus venustus is in. jump from here to there dam sian to follow.

wooo i bet your hand must be super itch now to just throw in water, salt mix and sand and rocks!!!!

Hmmmm ok ok any ideal size multibar do pm me k!

Still okay lar.. Since wait for so long.. wait a little long also the same.. LOL...

Sure, will sms you if we see but normally is medium size...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

LumenAqua Ultrabrite is really ULTRA BRIGHT..

It lit up my whole room when I tested it.. It is even brighter than t5s...

isit brighter than MH? dunno want to do LED or MH leh.

• SRC Member

OOO Terryz, you another LED fan? Hhmmm... I can't wait for my light set to arrive too. haiz..

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

OOO Terryz, you another LED fan? Hhmmm... I can't wait for my light set to arrive too. haiz..

Ya.. I am think of getting another set anot.. But I am not keeping sps leh...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Must chose properly mah... My list so long... LOL...

good good. i think our tank set up will be about same time leh. my tank also coming in 2 weeks time..