Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• SRC Member

I wouldnt say they will survive if they eat... See if they are getting fatter anot.. if eat but still getting skinny, it might be due to internal parasite or inproper catching method...

Pls dun add so many angels liao.. Save some spaces for the rare fishes...

yea okok =.=

• Senior Reefer

more people buying crinoid = up in demand = lfs bring in more.

better if the few die in the lfs and then stop there. really, buyer's power makes a huge impact in import. i see iwarna bring in fish and sometimes all it takes is a few shipments of disinterest and the fish stops coming in.

more people buying crinoid = up in demand = lfs bring in more.

better if the few die in the lfs and then stop there. really, buyer's power makes a huge impact in import. i see iwarna bring in fish and sometimes all it takes is a few shipments of disinterest and the fish stops coming in.

Ya, I understand this, I am not like buying alot and it will be a 1 time thing, there is always a first time in everything... Last time reefers are saying SPS are impossible and no one is willing to take the risk but once it starts and it is feasible, everyone is doing it now... It is the same as NPS, no one is willing to try last and now there are alot of successful NPS tank now around...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Ya, I understand this, I am not like buying alot and it will be a 1 time thing, there is always a first time in everything... Last time reefers are saying SPS are impossible and no one is willing to take the risk but once it starts and it is feasible, everyone is doing it now... It is the same as NPS, no one is willing to try last and now there are alot of successful NPS tank now around...

ok wish you the best if you want to try crinoid.

• Senior Reefer

It will only be 1 try but of course when I have the requirement to keep them and not kill them...

what do they eat?

i only know they are planktonic filter feeders that trap food in their arms and move them to the mouth. their feet also can trap food in the sticky mucus and then flick it to their arms and eat it.

sounds like cyclopeeze does a good job?

what do they eat?

i only know they are planktonic filter feeders that trap food in their arms and move them to the mouth. their feet also can trap food in the sticky mucus and then flick it to their arms and eat it.

sounds like cyclopeeze does a good job?

Apparently the guy is feeding them with ultra-min F, Cyclopeeze and Oysterfeast...

Member of:

A Quote from the Article. So I will be going along that line.

In the aquarium, providing them with enough food would cause water pollution, so feeding them sufficiently is not easy. Providing them with live feeds such as brine shrimp (Artemia salina) would be a solution. We try to feed them ground copepods, wheel animalcules (rotifers such as Brachionus plicatilis), diatoms and brine shrimp as much as possible

Culture of Feather Star

Member of:

My spiderman zoas which I passed to Henry.. Very happy that I am at least able to get one of my old zoas back, lost a lot of nice zoas to reefer when i decommed.... Thanks Henry for being so generous to pass me back half of the frag...

IMAGE_449.jpg

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

dive Palau. first time i've seen that as well in 18m @ Saeis Channel

PALAU?

IF I EVER GET TO DIVE PALAU I WILL HECK CARE THIS MONTI AND CATCH MYSELF SOME EARLEI'S FAIRY WRASSE! HAHAHA!

edit* sorry for the caps! didn't realised caps lock was on

• Senior Reefer

join me next year then.... it's a once a year destination for us... aside from Phil. waters.... I suppose u know who I am right? we met before.

on! let me know next year when you're planning to dive palau.

meanwhile i need to go brush up on my diving...

• SRC Member

on! let me know next year when you're planning to dive palau.

meanwhile i need to go brush up on my diving...

will drag you into diving again definitely... all I have to do is ask Victor and wife again and definitely you will be lured.... they can guarantee you the quality of dives we do.

• Senior Reefer

will drag you into diving again definitely... all I have to do is ask Victor and wife again and definitely you will be lured.... they can guarantee you the quality of dives we do.

let me go train and brush up first LOL!

very unfit nowadays. so lazy and greedy put on so much weight! :chair: :chair:

anyway thank you and all your friends that day and for introducing me to atsumi and koji. look forward to seeing you guys again!

• Senior Reefer

Terry, found a model for your tank. If u wan to go NPS go all the way, if not keep to softies and LPS ba, dun half half la, v weird.

agreed.

the NPS tank digi posted is so nice.

Terry, found a model for your tank. If u wan to go NPS go all the way, if not keep to softies and LPS ba, dun half half la, v weird.

It is nice but the placement of the sun corals are not so nice... LOL... I really dun wan to go full NPS becos of the high cost of feeding and maintenance... Imagine now I am already trying to upkeep the feeding of the seafans with cyclopeeze, 1 month, i finished 200g of cyclopeeze and that is around $50(Ouch to my wallet)... dun dare to think how much must I invest in if I go FULL NPS in my tank.. It is difficult to flood the tank with all food esp if it so big and FULL NPS, not all the corals will get to feed i guess...

Will try mix first if really not very nice den will either convert to full NPS or Softies...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of: