Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

wat u mean growth and tumours?

did you dose anything in your tank? like furan or any medication?

growth and tumours may be cancer. yes. fish can get cancer too. serious

Nope... Haven used furan for a long time since i finish that box.. Nothing much in particular... Weekly regime of iodide, purple up(Kh), Goodbye PO4 and trace element...

At the base of the pectoral fin, you can see bumps and the bumps are blackish, like a tumor under the skin..

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

stumped also. do water change and pray lor.

I also blur untill all the fishes start disappearing one by one.. Cant find the source of the problem... Water change liao.. Doing another few more...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

I also blur untill all the fishes start disappearing one by one.. Cant find the source of the problem... Water change liao.. Doing another few more...

it's a passing phase.

my tank initially also like this. and have alot of problems.

remember i had a pair of multibar and venustus? both pairs just MIA also.

but now the tank is stable liao and so much better. coraline even started growing everywhere.

it's a passing phase.

my tank initially also like this. and have alot of problems.

remember i had a pair of multibar and venustus? both pairs just MIA also.

but now the tank is stable liao and so much better. coraline even started growing everywhere.

It is times like that i start getting bored and stock on corals and before you know it, whole tank full of corals and no fishes...

Member of:

• SRC Member

dun be disheartened bro! my tank also kenna wipeout few months back.. lemon also had some major problems a few months ago.. i guess its just the new-tank unstability.. jiayou! :groupwavereversed:

dun be disheartened bro! my tank also kenna wipeout few months back.. lemon also had some major problems a few months ago.. i guess its just the new-tank unstability.. jiayou! :groupwavereversed:

Just waiting for them to die off... and been stocking up on corals...

Member of:

Bro the leather also didn't make it?

The leather is fine... Doing well.. expanded quite a lot... it is becoming light brown...

Most of the corals are doing fine other than the non photosynthetic ones and a xenia which suddenly melted on me after so long...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• SRC Member

After persuasion from a lot of friends, I decided to rescape my tank...

looking forward to it man! :cheers: any preview or concepts to share for now?

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)