Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

Scleronephthya...

IMAG0760.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

Where's your placement for this beauty?

i read that i requires very low lights, hence, for the past 9 mths, its hidden somewhere in my nano...However, i did notice a signifiance change, after i placed it mid level with good lightings!

Where's your placement for this beauty?

i read that i requires very low lights, hence, for the past 9 mths, its hidden somewhere in my nano...However, i did notice a signifiance change, after i placed it mid level with good lightings!

Mine is doing well with lighting... They dun require light anyway... I placed it at the top where my dosing pump that is pumping food in..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Yummy food for NPS corals...

IMAG0734.jpg

This is my daily mixture for my NPS corals... Half will be dosed in the morning and half will be dosed in the evening...

Consist of FM Ultra Seafan, FM Ultra Min F and Nannochloropsis, Will be adding more stuffs as it goes on but currently the NPS still doing well to this diet...

You got beautiful tank bro. Can you please explore your feeding schedule for NPS corals. I want to know how much Mililiters you feed every day to the corals? what kind of stuff you feed and where did you buy? I am from Saudi Arabia. you can see my tank on

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1849903&page=26

Planning to make another 100G for Non photosyntatic corals tank.

Got a photo of it? Is it shrinking or doing well?

Hmmm nope, not at the mmt. its seem to have shrinked quite abit in the begining. However, after i shifted position, its better already. Will take 1 when i clear my tank.

You got beautiful tank bro. Can you please explore your feeding schedule for NPS corals. I want to know how much Mililiters you feed every day to the corals? what kind of stuff you feed and where did you buy? I am from Saudi Arabia. you can see my tank on

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1849903&page=26

Planning to make another 100G for Non photosyntatic corals tank.

Thank you very much... I am just starting out NPS, my longest NPS is only 4 months old... Still far from knowing whether is it a success...

I just added some more variety of food into my food, so now my current food mix consist of -

FM Ultra Seafan - 1/2 tsp

FM Ultra Min F - 1/2 tsp

Reef Pearls - 1/2 tsp

Decap BSE - 1/4 tsp

Nannochloropsis - est 5ml

All of these are mixed into a 500ml container daily which is stored in the fridge ready for use the next day..

The food is being pumped into my tank via my modified food dosing pump, 250ml in the morning and 250ml in the evening..

My food dosing pump is modified from a aquamedic denitrator that is not being used..

I am not really where can you get it from at your side.. I got my foods from our Local Fish Shop and some of our forum sponsor..

HTH...

Member of:

Hmmm nope, not at the mmt. its seem to have shrinked quite abit in the begining. However, after i shifted position, its better already. Will take 1 when i clear my tank.

Sure... It should be doing fine since so long liao.. You feed a lot.. LOL...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Terry!!!! its the holidays and I'm bored am some how surfing around and one thing led to another and I find myself here!!! HAHA.

Anyway, congrats on becoming a mod!!! very slow i know, but i visit this forum once in almost a year??

and great to see that you got yourself a new big tank and its looking good!!

And if you are wondering, I'm still in aussie and wont be going back this year, maybe mid next year so I'll definately catch up with you then and visit henry. Alot of qs for you to ans pertaining to the local reefing scene.

Terry!!!! its the holidays and I'm bored am some how surfing around and one thing led to another and I find myself here!!! HAHA.

Anyway, congrats on becoming a mod!!! very slow i know, but i visit this forum once in almost a year??

And if you are wondering, I'm still in aussie and wont be going back this year, maybe mid next year so I'll definately catch up with you then and visit henry. Alot of qs for you to ans pertaining to the local reefing scene.

Wah lao!!! You so long never come back for holiday liao... Dun see you on FB and Msn often too... Very busy with study? Next time come back we go for lunch again at the korean restaurant... LOL!!! :P

What you wanna know about the local reefing scene?? LOL... Still got how long to go ah?

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

wow! long time no see mr decentkid from bukit panjang! how's life in aussie?

Don't forget to harvest some goodies from the GBR eh! :P

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

wow! long time no see mr decentkid from bukit panjang! how's life in aussie?

Don't forget to harvest some goodies from the GBR eh! :P

LOL... Marine there is too ex liao to keep... LOL... cleaner shrimp and yellow tang is $100 plus and it is difficult for him to bring anything out of aussie also.. LOL..

Member of:

Who say regenerating receded seafan is impossible..

Below is a part of my blue seafan that didnt make it when I off my chiller accidentally for 2 days...

Not very big but still a example of regenerating receding seafan is possible..

IMAG0821.jpg

IMAG0822.jpg

Member of: