becareful of buying thing from him

singleisure

1) take out the impellar see broken not

2) on the wavemaker, poke the impellar abit to see whether it moves after that.

3) else, soak the pump in vinegar, wait for half a day and wash it clean and try starting up again.

+1

I have dealt with James once on a Vortech, no issue at all.

Bro Singleisure, try the method as suggested by bros here and hope that the issue can be solved amicably. Let's be nice to one another and most importantly enjoy this reefing hobby and make friends :)

All the best.

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

Becareful of selling to him

:bow: So true. This kind very dangerous. NTUC sell him food also die. He buys oranges today, leave it in the fridge for 2 months then say you sold him spoilt ones.

Sibay jialat.

If thread starter(TS) is so impatient with james for slow response and interpret it as a deliberate act to cheat, can we also say that TS is maligning James maliciously since he has not responded to this thread after so many brothers have given comments? Why has TS has not come in to either apologize for jumping the gun or further strengthen his case?

2 cents worth

• SRC Member

Hi All

Let's be easy on TS. Sure he will surface to this thread.

Hi James

Although we have not met, for sure I can tell that you have a heart for sharing good stuffs and info. This is from the thread on your DIY lights and you care to share with all on the location on where to get what.

May be one of these days, we go CF and LCK together. I am stay very close to where you are.

Hi All

Hi James

Although we have not met, for sure I can tell that you have a heart for sharing good stuffs and info. This is from the thread on your DIY lights and you care to share with all on the location on where to get what.

May be one of these days, we go CF and LCK together. I am stay very close to where you are.

Bro, i also stay near your place leh. Never chio me. Now petrol price went up, need to save money for fishes. Hehehe......

• SRC Member
Bro, i also stay near your place leh. Never chio me. Now petrol price went up, need to save money for fishes. Hehehe......

me too me too :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Hi All

Hi James

ok...PM me lor :D !

btw, bro orsony, Law, Terry and all westie...all are welcome to join in :P !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Hopefully I can my time off approved this time. Have not met most of this bunch yet. Pls keep me posted if there's any outing!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

This little westie got no car, need big westies to tombang..hehe...

Tombang no problem but this weekend may not have time as I'm busy on my LED lighting project :erm: .

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Since both bros involved have their chance to state their points, I will CLOSED this thread unless requested by these 2 bros.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381