Binosage's Nano 2.0

albinosage

• Senior Reefer

Finally the latest addition: green BTA with white specks and pink tips!

post-15730-12725592066014_thumb.jpg post-15730-12725592078925_thumb.jpg post-15730-12725592091948_thumb.jpg post-15730-12725592114274_thumb.jpg post-15730-12725592129835_thumb.jpg

Thank you Lemon!!!

OH my god it's gorgeous!! i never knew how nice it looked in my tank due to lighting and camera lol. wow nice nice. i'm glad it's in good hands and it looks like it has adjusted nicely to your tank so quickly! the can of coke was satisfying to say the least hehe.

umm yeah funny how this particular BTA has it's bubbles in the middle of the tenacles and not at the tip. rename it BMA. and i like the chevron patterns at the base of the tentacles. wah. shiok.

Nope, this is the fat one from Vincent. The torn one is the one I passed AhSiang today, it has healed back, but bleached... Refuses to split leh :(

ic. talking about siang.... where's photo of his new scape addition and the pretty hand bag.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

yes those zoas are actually miami vice. go search it up on zoaid. given proper care, the brown will change back to a brilliant blue

Hey no worries, everything in my tank will turn purple one, brown + purple = blue :eyebrow:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

ic. talking about siang.... where's photo of his new scape addition and the pretty hand bag.

I think he is so quiet now cos breaking his back scaping since afternoon lol.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

I think he is so quiet now cos breaking his back scaping since afternoon lol.

He is prob at KTV now getting a massage.... what;s the one beside reborn again????

tong fang ming zhu? wahahaha.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

He is prob at KTV now getting a massage.... what;s the one beside reborn again????

tong fang ming zhu? wahahaha.....

talking behind my back huh?!...haha...after AM, went to GO...the usual stuffs lah...indian guy keep shouting zoas $50 only...$50 only...basket...i got mine at $5 only...

damn freaking heavy...2 huge live rocks, salt mix and a sissy looking carrier...which everyone keeps staring...embarrassing...

night time when to Vt Snowman's place to collect carpet anemone...super snore last nite..zZZZ

there's 2...tong fang min zhu and club de angelo...RB is in between...if u use the backlane u can c the gals doing make up behind..."make up" not make out...

l7304smr.jpg

when blasto split is not a good sign hor..haha...after they split, it does not mean u have one more blasto..usually it means it is melting...

I think he means the blasto is growing... new baby head.....

happened to my blasto too.

• SRC Member

Oh no! I mean there are 3 baby heads, but also, the largest head (2.5 inch) is splitting at the bottom. Maybe it is the first 2 weeks when I didn't realise it is in the direct path of strong flow, force the flesh to tear.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Oh no! I mean there are 3 baby heads, but also, the largest head (2.5 inch) is splitting at the bottom. Maybe it is the first 2 weeks when I didn't realise it is in the direct path of strong flow, force the flesh to tear.

blastos rather fragile...place them in very low flow area...low lights is ok...just feed them with mysis every now and then will do...

for red blastos...have to place them under strong lights and very low flow...

last time i always buy 4 for $100...melt until see bey chiam...

• Like 1
l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Oops, left out one pic from my previous batch of photos last week. My humble collection of rics, the pink one (top left) split that day:

post-15730-12728634031506_thumb.jpg

No updates this week, busy with my other hobby. A preview of my work over the weekend... :eyebrow:

post-15730-12728633925958_thumb.jpg

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Oops, left out one pic from my previous batch of photos last week. My humble collection of rics, the pink one (top left) split that day:

post-15730-12728634031506_thumb.jpg

No updates this week, busy with my other hobby. A preview of my work over the weekend... :eyebrow:

post-15730-12728633925958_thumb.jpg

That Radio set bring back memories... LOL... But how the hell you manage to model such small one...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

That Radio set bring back memories... LOL... But how the hell you manage to model such small one...

Hahaha, yah man that's the same reaction I got from my colleagues. I downloaded lots of reference photos onto my iPhone, then sit at the desk whole day and put it together lor haha. Mostly plastic sheets, the 2 handsets and keypads on the radio are from toys.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Supporter

Hahaha, yah man that's the same reaction I got from my colleagues. I downloaded lots of reference photos onto my iPhone, then sit at the desk whole day and put it together lor haha. Mostly plastic sheets, the 2 handsets and keypads on the radio are from toys.

Wow u've got very nimble fingers indeed!!!!

Wah!!! That is very cool... The handset is totally the same as the actual one.. =P

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

u signaller ah during NS days?....haha....

eh..yr rbta is getting bigger...although still bleached...

Sorry AhSiang, meant to click "reply" but accidentally hit the red negative button! LOL! Will up your post prior to that to compensate.

Anyway, my original reply is that I was not a signaller, this is just one of my 'bored and nothing else to do' kind of hobby.

Glad to hear the RBTA is alright and growing, the colour will take at least 1 month to come back, so target feed it in the meantime, you will see the bubbles expand like nipples too!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey