Which skimmer to buy JBJ 28G Nano Tank

Bro the AquaC Remora NANO is rated for 5-25 galon. Probably just nice for your tank but I would suggest you go for the bigger one. Not much different in price.

Here's a link from nano reef, and you can see how someone squeeze in the pump into one of the back chambers.

AquaC Remora on a JBJ HQI

Thanks bro. But the price like what you said. Rather go for bigger skimmers....decisions decisions..... :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice. Am now reading reviews of skimmer. Understand Red Sea Prizm skimmer is also compatible for our nano tank..but read the review...for all to share

rating 1 out of 5

Red Sea Prizm Skimmer, November 5, 2008

By Trippick

"The skimmer does not pull enough waste from the water.

The pump is difficult to remove to service because you have to remove the whole skimmer from the side of the tank - the only access to the pump is from the back.

The skimmer is not versatile as it can only be used as a hang on and not as an in-sump skimmer.

The skimmer will only fit over the side of small (really small) tanks. I have had to hacksaw mine apart and then re-join it together to get it to fit over my 75 gallon QT tank.

The skimmer is noisy - it has bad air sucking sounds after a few months operation."

that bad ah? a lot of reefers here recommend that for beginners. i think it's probably because it's no hassle? hmm.

• 1 month later...