Lilo 33G Aqua

lilopop11

• SRC Member

Nice updates, clean and colourful! Very surprised that you manage to pull such beautiful shots from a point and shoot camera :D

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• 3 weeks later...

do you mind sharing how you actually go about scape the 'bridge' in the background? it look real good.

I'm not use glue or anything, Between one rock and another, it's "lock" each other..So it's not so fragile.

The key is, search a right LR.. try many different scape before u buy it.

Nice updates, clean and colourful! Very surprised that you manage to pull such beautiful shots from a point and shoot camera :D

Thx Binosage..ur tank is beautiful too. So simple...

• SRC Member

woah, seriously never knew Canon IXUS 95 IS is such a solid camera, was still considering Canon powershot G11, nice closeups, think my samsung is really zzz

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

woah, seriously never knew Canon IXUS 95 IS is such a solid camera, was still considering Canon powershot G11, nice closeups, think my samsung is really zzz

Yeah, so sharp :thumbsup:

I am thinking of G11 too!

My lumix cannot make it at the moment.

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

• SRC Member

Very cute hawkfish! :groupwavereversed:

Anyway Milch, Samsung are not known for their cameras, go for the canon if it is within your budget. My gf's friend has poisoned me to buy a point and shoot too and I'm looking at either the canon s90 or trading in my dslr for a leica dlux 4 or the olympus pen. Just need a good excuse to slip the purchase past her :evil:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

hi bro digibee & bino! hmm G11 read conflicting views @ dpreview.. anyhow, the applications of swivel arm is def. more creative angles i think. haha. hmm think GO uses G10, now on that leica!!! :wub: X1 ? but macro only up to 30cm...read that M9 can't do macro..pity.. haha. :chair: anyway lilo, any tots of getting a new camera? how bout the sony NEX5?

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

the ixus line is indeed solid. i also bought a IXUS 120, and was able to take this shot.

post-17191-12773650488088_thumb.jpg

25 Gal Micro Ocean

i have cyano outbreaks lately, but it's gone after dosing Biodigest..

n now, this is a little update of my tank..

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_0379-1.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

FTS

IMG_1328.jpg

Wow...impressive pictures and camera... I always tot that this kind of shots can only acheive with DSLR camera equipped with a Macro len.. :friends:

fts-022012.JPG

• SRC Member

skimmerless wow.. I am impressed but I can see your fish bioload is very low... :) Fantastic... but very nice scape .. not too crowded and great colors for your corals. :) super mate!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

hi bro digibee & bino! hmm G11 read conflicting views @ dpreview.. anyhow, the applications of swivel arm is def. more creative angles i think. haha. hmm think GO uses G10, now on that leica!!! :wub: X1 ? but macro only up to 30cm...read that M9 can't do macro..pity.. haha. :chair: anyway lilo, any tots of getting a new camera? how bout the sony NEX5?

I'm quite satisfied with this camera, even if I have to getting new camera, I would consider a pocket camera that more complete than this. :thumbsup:

I just love pocket camera than DSLR..Love the price n so simple lol :paiseh:

This is amazing....

very nice scaping :score:

Thx Wongkk n poomoon :paiseh:

Wow...impressive pictures and camera... I always tot that this kind of shots can only acheive with DSLR camera equipped with a Macro len.. :friends:

Even pocket camera can do it bro.. hehe

skimmerless wow.. I am impressed but I can see your fish bioload is very low... :) Fantastic... but very nice scape .. not too crowded and great colors for your corals. :) super mate!

Yea..i have no more room in my sump..so maybe i consider skimmer that can put it outside of my sump.

i'll use skimmer, because i'll add more SPS in this tank..even though i have 3 types SPS now, but i won't take a risk

• 2 weeks later...

So Sad, yesterday my Firefish died :(

She Jump away..kill her self i think, because i dont feed her for 3 days :angry2::(

Oh Btw, Picture Time..

Some Collection of my zoas..

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

Actinic Shoot's

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

And My Lovely Dendros..

IMG_1713.jpg

Can Someone tell me ID of my zoas ? ;)

Nice Tank you got there Lilo!

Impressed with the colors of the corals, esp your orange plate! I luv that beauty!

Just curious, How did you control yourself from adding fishes?

How big is your tank? can hold 11 T5? How many blue and white tubes you got there?

Nice Tank you got there Lilo!

Impressed with the colors of the corals, esp your orange plate! I luv that beauty!

Just curious, How did you control yourself from adding fishes?

How big is your tank? can hold 11 T5? How many blue and white tubes you got there?

Truelly i can't control it.. :lol:

But, i like coral than fish..Only 4 fish in my tank right now..Bi-Blenny, Pink Spotted, True percula clown, n 6 line wrasse..

Please keep in mind 11 T5 Normal Output, not High Output :lol: ..8 Blue, 1 Red n 3 White

Soon, i'll change to HO with 2 ATI Blue+, Marine Actinic n White Blue 14kk Arcadia..Maybe Next week..

• SRC Member

your corals are grea.. the COLORS my god the colors... :P damn.... I will never achieve that.... I love all the poop bombers. HAHAHAH

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

Wooo that explains. Red light? Interesting. I love ur orange plate striking !

IMO, Red Light, more popping color of ur coral, n healing my chalice color from Green and back to red..I dont know bout PAR thing, etc

Nice FTS bro! Any reason why you changed the configuration of the lights?

Almost 6 month with T5 NO, im not too disappointed..it's a wise choice for someone who have limited budget !!They do great for LPS n Softies, but honesly,i'm not recommended for SPS :P

6 Month enough for me,saving my money n buying T5 HO...That's my only reason.. :lol:

your corals are grea.. the COLORS my god the colors... :P damn.... I will never achieve that.... I love all the poop bombers. HAHAHAH

It's more blue in reality...

more popping color, because i use more blue than white..7 Blue n 1 White and the important thing is, tuning ur White Balance :P