wtb LED drivers

hi bros,

my 2 drivers failed looking for led drivers if u have extra after your diy project sms me model y,your asking price and collection place thanks in advance hp 85228472 :ThanxSmiley:

cheers

My old tankMY reef my world

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. udaya

i looking for meanwell lpc 35-700 is it avail in sim lim?

Bro, SLT dn't hve meanwell drivers. Local only smsystem, but they dn't hve stock and hve to wait for 2mths for preorder. im also looking for tis driver or ELN serias.

the cheapest i can find is on http://www.rapidled.com/servlet/the-Drivers/Categories

cn any bro recommend? :friends:

Sorry to hijack. :cheers:

Passion in reefing!

youtube.com/watch?v=qExn-l-t5a4

youtube.com/watch?v=z6LNPWec5zA

ok sim lim got meeanwell but no LPC type

as constant driver don't come cheap & only a few range to choose from

others are limited constant driver only where as it still have 20% unstable

but however it still save to use as our current supply are quite sable also

for DIY don't rush do it slow and steady for the best result

ok sim lim got meeanwell but no LPC type

as constant driver don't come cheap & only a few range to choose from

others are limited constant driver only where as it still have 20% unstable

but however it still save to use as our current supply are quite sable also

for DIY don't rush do it slow and steady for the best result

Do simlim sell meanwell PLN-45-48? which shop?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Bro, SLT dn't hve meanwell drivers. Local only smsystem, but they dn't hve stock and hve to wait for 2mths for preorder. im also looking for tis driver or ELN serias.

the cheapest i can find is on http://www.rapidled.com/servlet/the-Drivers/Categories

cn any bro recommend? :friends:

Sorry to hijack. :cheers:

Hi bro...

The one which you mentioned only provide shipping to US and the price is excluded freight charges....

I'm also going to load online order soon... but through another source...not sure...how fast they will ship...

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi bro...

The one which you mentioned only provide shipping to US and the price is excluded freight charges....

I'm also going to load online order soon... but through another source...not sure...how fast they will ship...

why not someone do a group order. i'm interested in getting it too.. :ThanxSmiley:

at the 1st floor they sell power convertor on meanwell brand but for driver u've to chk with them

it located beside the escalator where all are quite young chap

SLS or SLT?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

It seems that RapidLED is the lowest...but how about the delivery, etc?

Anyone purchased from them before?

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Meanwells are made in China but funny thing is no chinese ebayer or reseller selling it... <_<

Ebay is not a popular option in China. This is what I found in 淘宝 (in RMB).

I am asking my Electrical contractor to check with his suppliers if they can find these (Meanwell LPC 35 and 60).

Will keep in you guys posted once he get back to me.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

Ebay is not a popular option in China. This is what I found in 淘宝 (in RMB).

I am asking my Electrical contractor to check with his suppliers if they can find these (Meanwell LPC 35 and 60).

Will keep in you guys posted once he get back to me.

Hi bro...

Can help to check on the ELN-60-48D as the URL below :

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=5378331492

Thanks.

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi bro...

Can help to check on the ELN-60-48D as the URL below :

http://item.taobao.c...m?id=5378331492

Thanks.

Let's see if he got any lobang or not first.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

Let's see if he got any lobang or not first.

Hi bro....

Sure and thanks.....

Just hold our finger cross on this

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

It seems that RapidLED is the lowest...but how about the delivery, etc?

Anyone purchased from them before?

delivery seem pretty cheap.

it was quoted 15usd for shipping 2 drivers and 2 pieces of heatsink.

but i have yet to place an order so cant say anything yet.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

delivery seem pretty cheap.

it was quoted 15usd for shipping 2 drivers and 2 pieces of heatsink.

but i have yet to place an order so cant say anything yet.

Hi bro...

Precisely....

Not sure how good is their service and their freight charges....

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi bro...

Precisely....

bro, based on the email i had, that 15bucks include freight to singapore if i didnt get it wrongly. as i specifically told him im shopping it to singapore, and he said that price indicated will be the price im charged for shipping it to me

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

bro, based on the email i had, that 15bucks include freight to singapore if i didnt get it wrongly. as i specifically told him im shopping it to singapore, and he said that price indicated will be the price im charged for shipping it to me

Hi bro...

Got their replied....

probably will make some purchase soon from them....

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi bro...

Precisely....

I was trying their shipping cost. Seems like the amount to be ship have little effect on the shipping cost and will not exceed $25USD (tried ordering $3kUSD worth of drivers and heat sink) . Seems worth doing a MO.

But, seems they do not have much stocks left for Mean Well LPC-60-1050 constant current driver for now though.

PS: I am not sure if they are really cheaper over all and if their warranty international (for LED driver)...

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

I was trying their shipping cost. Seems like the amount to be ship have little effect on the shipping cost and will not exceed $25USD (tried ordering $3kUSD worth of drivers and heat sink) . Seems worth doing a MO.

But, seems they do not have much stocks left for Mean Well LPC-60-1050 constant current driver for now though.

PS: I am not sure if they are really cheaper over all and if their warranty international (for LED driver)...

Now pending their feedback on the stocks availabilities

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

i'm following this thread. interested to know more as well.

thanks for the hard work fellas. :)

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||