wtb LED drivers

• SRC Member

i'm following this thread. interested to know more as well.

thanks for the hard work fellas. :)

Hi guys....

Just to updates you all....

Received replied from them and it seems to be offering low cost on the freight charges....

Most probably will load some driver and test how reliable their services.....

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi guys....

Just to updates you all....

Received replied from them and it seems to be offering low cost on the freight charges....

Most probably will load some driver and test how reliable their services.....

so for which driver, bro? i can't read chinese.. all i know the price in Yuan x 0.21 to convert to SingaDollar. heee.

so they have ELN-60-48D ?

• SRC Member

so for which driver, bro? i can't read chinese.. all i know the price in Yuan x 0.21 to convert to SingaDollar. heee.

so they have ELN-60-48D ?

Hi bro...

This is not from China site....

Is from US site....

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

if u r ordering count me in for 1 pc of meanwell lpc 35-700w :ThanxSmiley:

Received feedback on BO....

Not able to get special deal for BO....

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

My contractor just got back. I don't think its cheap...

$48 and $58 respectively, and I suspect GST not included.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

I am keen in getting,

2 x Mean Well LPC-60-1050 constant current driver

1 x 5.9" x 9" Aluminum Heat Sink

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

My contractor just got back. I don't think its cheap...

$48 and $58 respectively, and I suspect GST not included.

Hi Billy...

I suppose the pricing stated above is for the MeanWell LPC series....

That unit price is SGD?

Does it include freight charges?

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

I am keen in getting,

2 x Mean Well LPC-60-1050 constant current driver

1 x 5.9" x 9" Aluminum Heat Sink

Hi Billy....

Where you planned to get it from?

From local SM Control? Or?

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Hi Billy...

I suppose the pricing stated above is for the MeanWell LPC series....

That unit price is SGD?

Does it include freight charges?

It should be the payable amount in SGD already. But usually, they do not include GST yet.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

Hi Billy....

Where you planned to get it from?

From local SM Control? Or?

I am just expressing my interest for anyone interested to organize a BO.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

Their using 1W per LEDs!

119 pcs LEDS = 120W LIGHT SET.

You might want to compare the 1W and 3W LEDs led on in SLT.

You also may refere some of the LEDs guru threat to get the answer (some with detail including par value), don waste your money for 1W LEDs (friendly saying i did tat compare too).

Just my 2 cents.

I waiting my LEDs stuff for my 4ft LEDs setup :evil:

• SRC Member

Their using 1W per LEDs!

119 pcs LEDS = 120W LIGHT SET.

You might want to compare the 1W and 3W LEDs led on in SLT.

You also may refere some of the LEDs guru threat to get the answer (some with detail including par value), don waste your money for 1W LEDs (friendly saying i did tat compare too).

Just my 2 cents.

I waiting my LEDs stuff for my 4ft LEDs setup :evil:

so u saw this side too lah... sorry lah.. me jus a newbie.. cos mine is 3feet tank.

and my project total watts is around 120W too but 3W LED lah.. i'm still asking a few guru on my configuration...

once i have confident with my planning set up than i join the group by organise by bro steven.

• SRC Member

I'm also new here! but SRC is good for knowledge sharing...no offend.

3ft with 120W then u mean 40pcs LEDs for your tank (full LEDs iz what u mean?. abit too less bro!)

Someone setting up for his 3ft tank as well u may check with him...(if you know who i talking)

Welcome as a part of 'save the earth'..... :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

I'm also new here! but SRC is good for knowledge sharing...no offend.

3ft with 120W then u mean 40pcs LEDs for your tank (full LEDs iz what u mean?. abit too less bro!)

Someone setting up for his 3ft tank as well u may check with him...(if you know who i talking)

Welcome as a part of 'save the earth'..... :thumbsup:

no i dun know who u refering to bro...

so 120Watts is too little for my 3 feet even with lens? whats the recommended total watts?

for your kind input.

• SRC Member

no i dun know who u refering to bro...

so 120Watts is too little for my 3 feet even with lens? whats the recommended total watts?

for your kind input.

There are couple of reefers here getting some LEDs for their DIY.....

For me....

I'm in the midst of my 3 ft tank....

Guess that there are many reefers already achieve it while i'm still new to this.....

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

There are couple of reefers here getting some LEDs for their DIY.....

For me....

I'm in the midst of my 3 ft tank....

Guess that there are many reefers already achieve it while i'm still new to this.....

He he! now you know who's i ref to ...(one of them..)

Bro! My acrylic vendor still not yet call me... :angry2::angry:

• SRC Member

He he! now you know who's i ref to ...(one of them..)

Bro! My acrylic vendor still not yet call me... :angry2::angry:

Hi bro.....

Maybe you have more difficult request....leads to require longer time to make.... :yahoo:

Compressor drop-in coil

Chaeto in the sump