weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run mine in pulse mode and about 7sec duration.

I aim the two tunze at each other and they are place diagonally across the tank. Still not decided on the position yet. My smaller "hill" seems to get lesser current. The fishes sure will enjoy it lol.

I need to go buy the extension kit again cos cut one wrongly, end up too short.

Transferring LS over from my 100 litres tank.

See what I found in the refigium? (LR from the 100litres was moved over to the refigium in my new 4ft.

I thought I saw some baby guppies.

So far only seen 2 and they keep moving around, very difficult to photograph. Size around 3mm. Fries from my skunk shrimp. My 100 litres tank had an outbreak of ick and that killed all my clownfish so I had the tank without fishes for more than a month already.

post-34-1072960616.jpg

wonder how u get them into the mood..

hehe.. some show up played each nite..?

mine only know how to eat n eat n eat..

nothing special done. They just appeared to carry eggs then about 2 weeks later disappear (hatched). This time I will try to catch the pregnant one then put in refigium then see can raise or not.

Strange thing is that I only dose DT only once every 4 days and 7.5ml for my 100 litres tank.

I transferred my anemone from the 100 litres to the 4ft and this BTA end up got suck into my tunze. When I saw it, 1/2 of the BTA already into the strainer.

Luckily discovered in time. Else sure die. Luckily only 50cents coin sized I think die also won't crash the tank.

I quicky remove the strainer and put it onto the LR so it can slowly move out.

post-34-1072962475.jpg

where the heck you get such a small sized BTA... really interested...

Just visit the LFS and fish farm every weekend and you can find these small ones.

I bought this from TM in Parsi Ris.

Normally pple don't buy these type so small one because they still sell at same price as the larger one.