weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

The price is like 10x of those normal butterfly. Getting a school of them probably means an arm & leg... ouch.. better think properly but then very very pretty to me :P

Quote from liveaquaria

The Golden Semilarvatus Butterflyfish, also known as the Golden Butterflyfish or Red-lined Butterflyfish, is a bright yellow with a series of closely-spaced orange stripes on the sides, and a dark blue-gray patch behind the eye.

A 50 gallon or larger aquarium with peaceful tank mates provides a good environment. The Golden Semilarvatus Butterflyfish can be kept in pairs or small groups in a larger aquarium.

A diet of vitamin-enriched live foods or fresh clams may be needed in the beginning. Provide herbivore preparations once the fish begins eating.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea..go get them weileong! Now is good time, considering last time the price was way much more expensive. Few years ago was around $200 for a piece? From the last I heard the price dropped to as low as $90? :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

$90 :ooh::ooh::ooh: ...I estimated :ooh: it wrongly.....weileong....hpw about the racoon butterfly as well :lol::lol::lol: ...nice ...but fiercer :lol:

post-34-1086494304.jpg

This is not bad.. well better than the so ex red sea golden butt

cant help staring at this...haha

that's why we must be clear with our typing....the result of sms age :lol::lol::lol::lol::off:

That's why we try so hard in school to stop kids nowadays from doing that....but it is something I believe we cant stop it from happening ;)

Suddenly all the butterfly pple all come in here already.

My black back is now pecking everywhere. Think I gonna try get a small anemone to try and get it to start eating. The sooner the better. What type of anemone would be good? Or I should get some sponge ?

Try zooplankton... But one thing for sure..... SL butterflies to be are the best cos the owner is able to get almost all his butterflies to start eating on mysis and brine shrimp

that's why we must be clear with our typing....the result of sms age :lol::lol::lol::lol::off:

That's why we try so hard in school to stop kids nowadays from doing that....but it is something I believe we cant stop it from happening ;)

But the short form butt to represent butterly is like an official language and i think known to many