weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there's a BUTT police here in SRC :P

Nah.. butt are seldom kept by reefer due to their coral eating or nipping habits thus if there a police here, he would have nothing much to do(smack fly whole day :lol::lol::lol: )...

The police with the most job would be the tang police then. Lots of potential target for him :P

Looking at the long list of tangs you have in your signature makes me itchying to come over for a visit

• SRC Member

Bro Weileong,

Don't forget to keep a few copperband butterfly in your FOWLR for me hor....since they are my favourite, but I cannot keep. hehehe

Cheap cheap only lah.... $3 a piece, or 5 for $10. hehehe. You can buy them from the guy who drive jaguar. hehehe

See I very nice one...don't recommend you to buy $200 a piece kind of fish.

When you're here, I'll net you into my 4ft. This would be a good addition to my tank :P

Seiously i would probably split your tank thousands of pieces cos i am not the usualy dispar anthias.... i grow to more than 1.5m long :lol::lol::lol:

You grow big big nevermind, I will still stuff you with those high fat food and make you pui pui :P

You'll be the first toilet trained fish so no need skimmer somemore :P

FYI.. i am already huge so your 4 footer no use liao..... Buy a 20feet by 10feet wide by 5 feet tall tank for me

You grow big big nevermind, I will still stuff you with those high fat food and make you pui pui :P

You'll be the first toilet trained fish so no need skimmer somemore :P

Nah i will purposly dirty your tankwith poo.... I want your tank to suffer and make your suffer when you see all your sps rtning, lps melting and mushroom rtning(reduce to nothing) and also all yourtangs dying......

Actually all this can be solve if you provide me with 3 triple beckett skimmer with 20inches diameter and 5 metres in height :lol::lol::lol: