weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Good for shooting star....

Hey..when you coming over to create a "My friend's tank" thread for me?

Wah...your photographic services selling like hot cakes hor? :rolleyes:

Think you can start collecting revenues liao...to supplement your bazooka beckett... :lol::lol::lol:

Okay lah...I help you...put me on the list... :P

Me novice photographer... :paiseh:

• SRC Member

Maybe i just not patience enough to stand in front of my tank to capture my fish.... Wait for 1min for them to hover still, if not, i give up liao

• SRC Member

oic...this is how the splitter looks like. Got copyright? If not I copy hor.... hehehe

With a 2k+ bazooka camera, I think Bro Weileong should volunteer to be the SRC designated cameraman...task is to go around and shoot all the reefers' tank. hahahaha

aiyo... my camera is the small mice compared to some professional camera own by some bros here :P Don't make me malu pls... talking abt that, when you wanna open house let me visit.... I pestering you for quite sometime liao hor???

BTW this Tee quite huge, but good can save on the flexible tubing :P

• SRC Member
aiyo... my camera is the small mice compared to some professional camera own by some bros here

wah lau bro. if ur cam small, then no one can fight u liao! hope i can polish up my lousy crappy photo skills with my new cam! and thanx for those tips. i'll be practising hard!!! haha ;)