weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stocking up with purple acros... B)

beat those half-dead brown-out ones anyday....cool buys...Mr Deep Pockets :lol:

when is the open house? can check out the skimmer as well :lol:

Errm... 1/2 dead brown ones are very cheap :P I got those really old shipment ones and got them at 1/10 of the price of the colorful ones... at this price can try right?

But the colorful ones are great right? Add instant color. Don't need to face the brown acros everyday.

No open house yet but you're welcome to pay me a visit :P Best to come after my new sump has been installed else now the piping work is also very messy :sick:

I like the baby blue table mili.....I will try to dropby tomorrow afternoon to check them out..

but my tank is totally full liaoz.....I add in one small thing...I toppled half the things inside my tank....

Will let them grow and post a couple pics in a few months' time B) I have reached a stage of getting bored with showing the SAME pieces of corals again and again :lol::lol::lol:

How's the skimmer working??? run in liaoz??? mudpie ready?

I like the baby blue table mili.....I will try to drop by tomorrow afternoon to check it out..

That's the only pc of table mili for this shipment. Heng I managed to sap it. It's larger than my open palm, still considered baby ?

Lots of mud from the skimmer, how much do you need? Enuff for mud bath :P

• SRC Member

That's the only pc of table mili for this shipment. Heng I managed to sap it. It's larger than my open palm, still considered baby ?

Lots of mud from the skimmer, how much do you need? Enuff for mud bath :P

Heng!!!....told u to take rite :lol: Still thinkin away...wait ended up in pple's tank than u can complain miss the good stuff again. :heh:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

View from the front. Center is my pink porci.

A little bleached at the lower right side as there is no light coverage there.

Ahahhahahhaha... Porci... Porci... I wan that Porci.... :wub::wub: Wan to keep a tank whole of porci...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp