weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will go get some wild zooplankton. Only can get from that place right, anywhere else? Seems like most LFS closed today.

Yup that place..... I manage to get sunburst feed on the first day while evansi and PQ on the first week with the zoos. Thats a thing die die must have if you want anthias

• SRC Member

Can try live BBS for a start. All my anthias started from that and slowly mix with mysis in live BBS. Whole process from BBS to total mysis takes about 2 weeks. But still not 100% success.

I think (marine) therefore I am

Can try live BBS for a start. All my anthias started from that and slowly mix with mysis in live BBS. Whole process from BBS to total mysis takes about 2 weeks. But still not 100% success.

Hmm....... its the trouble to hatch those bbs that makes me turn to zoo :lol::lol::lol:

These two are out already and feeding on mysis (after flooding the tank with mysis and cyclop, ard 12 cubes). But then they are still very shy and I was not able to get close to for further shot. Managed to capture this out of focus quicky :P

Chio man I need a few more in the tank :P

post-34-1087821710.jpg

• SRC Member

Will definatley not try.. I got enuff bioload already... for me, all I am looking for is a small AT and my stocking for fishes is complete more or less..

Will just visit this thread often to have a look at the desirable and beautiful fishes that both you and roidan have. Beautiful!!!

• SRC Member

eh...why only pics of fishes?

wheres the twin towers?

mudpie alr or not?

i am happy with my single...not bad...got some milo liao..

caught the same bug as u too....bought some anthias...

those that has a stripe below the eye..

Aiyo everyday post skimmer photo very boring one. Now getting black black mud liao quite scary to clean the collection cup. Just throw in toilet and use water spray!

Great deal another anthias addict. Many of them has the stripe below the eye, show some photo, or tell me how much you pay then I know :P

• SRC Member

no digital camera...sold off mine liao...upgrading plans in progress.... :lol:

i think mine are lyretail....from PM...

started feeding a bit liao on cycloP....havent take mysis yet..

still hunting for a small AT and Chevy.......and of cos the elusive CHOCOLATE tang...wonder if I can find one as nice as DeepBlue's...

CF brings in those Chocolate Surgeontang quite often....get the smaller ones....though the fins not as great(BOSS used to have an adult one) but only $20 plus.

If I go there and see it...want me to get for you??? ;)

Weileong...with a dual beckett .....can keep this liaoz

post-34-1087919578.jpg

• SRC Member

hey!

Sure man!!!

i called Cf yesterday....they had a 4inch sample...but no transport..so had to give it a miss..

if you dun mind...help me get one when you see a specimen as nice and as cute as yours...

looking for baby ones...

will pay u back imemdiately man!

not a lavendar.....Flubbey's favourite...guess again.

Ivcap...I see a 2.5 inch to 3 inch one...will get for you...more enjoyable to see them grow ;)

i called Cf yesterday....they had a 4inch sample...but no transport..so had to give it a miss..

4" ones you call baby sample?

I was at CF today ah.... but scared buy the fish for you then on the way die then who's going to pay for it? Don't scared you but I kanna the fish die while on the way home before, but not from CF lar :P

So far...CF's fish are top quality ones......no problem lah! ;)

Weileong...found the name of the tang yet??? :rolleyes: