weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
The toy arrived already, but no time to do anything yet.

Worksmanship is first class  B)

Now this is what I call...CHIO!!! Oops...I meant the human not the machine... :lol::lol::lol:

Is your daughter up for grabs? I have a handsome and charming young man waiting here... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

On track...now you can go for the exotic fish that you hanker for liao... B)

Sidetracking...did you go Science Centre? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Aiyo....sleep what? Apply leave tomorrow and tonight can work all night to put it up lah..... imagine the thick kopi-O ready for you first thing in the morning......And your fish will be jumping for joy....Don't wait lah. :)

• SRC Member
i see the eheim hose in the petmart plastic bag waiting to be uncoiled for use...

*unhooking my Xray goggles* :lol:

dun worry...when it's commissioned for use, you will be one of the first and only few to see it... ;)

Like that you also know. wah... :bow::bow::bow:

lol... I put those stuffs there on purpose so that the keen eyes can spot it. I had everything single thing ready for this monster :P

Sis Amy, Science Centre was great. Skies was very clear and we had a very good view of the transit of Venus there. Bro Mike Young was there too but cannot stand the heat and he had to go deliver the skimmer so he only stayed for a short moment.

To all the bro who shown concern, oh yes I am on leave tomorrow lol :P

Time to work on the skimmer and stop talking :P

• Sponsor
lol... I put those stuffs there on purpose so that the keen eyes can spot it. I had everything single thing ready for this monster :P

Sis Amy, Science Centre was great. Skies was very clear and we had a very good view of the transit of Venus there. Bro Mike Young was there too but cannot stand the heat and he had to go deliver the skimmer so he only stayed for a short moment.

To all the bro who shown concern, oh yes I am on leave tomorrow lol :P

Time to work on the skimmer and stop talking :P

Alamak on leave again! I really pitty your boss. :lol:

• SRC Member

Alamak on leave again! I really pitty your boss. :lol:

You are partly to be blame for bringing in such product lor! :rolleyes:

many others will be on leave too.... :lol:

tomorrow office productivity sure drop...and the server traffic sure increase, waiting for the kopi-O to be served!

:angel:

bro WL,

i official announce u as THE man liao!  ;)

no doubt it was a good investment. sheer class. the only other power one i saw was bro Hon's Aerofoamer!  :lol:

You mean Boss's dark tower not gangho enuff??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMO...Weileong's skimmer as good as the twin tower liaoz...waiting for yours to be ere....(change word :ph34r: )...built. :lol::lol::lol:

Washing in progress.

You can see the good old faitful EV-240 in action too.

Aqua C meets grand papa :lol:

I'm just to poor to buy state-of -the-Art equipment.....sigh...back to counting tomolo's allowance...where are those coins....

that is TS36, you can go check the prices.

Oh yes to that person that keep PM me for prices of the tangs, I really got no idea because I don't really go keep an eye on the prices.

If you keen, can go CF ask for their prices, all in the price list one. Very sorry can't help you.