weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"pui" means fat in hokkian like Bro billy said.

Yeap project "pui pui tang" has started. Now I can feed more without worry abt the water condition but still need to monitor carefully. Start with 6 cubes a day first.

My blue tang and unintentionally the foxface is the results of project pui pui. Next will be yellow tang and salifin.

AT and Sohal will come later as they are not eating mysis yet.

• Sponsor
"pui" means fat in hokkian like Bro billy said.

Yeap project "pui pui tang" has started. Now I can feed more without worry abt the water condition but still need to monitor carefully. Start with 6 cubes a day first.

My blue tang and unintentionally the foxface is the results of project pui pui. Next will be yellow tang and salifin.

AT and Sohal will come later as they are not eating mysis yet.

Oh, I thought you meant 'pui' as in spitting. :lol:

Pui Pui tang project - Part II in progress.

Started feeding on "weileong's Marine Rojak".

Result is good.

Blue Tang, Yellow Tang, Salifin Tang, Achillies Tang eating on this. Oh yes Foxface as well.

Sohal tang only picks up the left over food on the LR and sandbed. Before the tunze starts up and sweep them away of course).

Super fat tang coming soon :P

Be warned, this is super water pollution so can't feed too much unless you're sure your skimmer can handle it.

post-34-1087214746.jpg

I do not have all the ingredient to your recipe so I just make do with whatever I can find from my home.

Here's what I add.

4 cube of mysis.

2 small lump of cyclopeez.

4 drops of kent garlic.

3x3cm of nori

40 pellet of NLS pellet.

20 pellet of kent super herbivour pellet

mixed and press to past form.

• SRC Member

Wah!!! Must tell me when hor...I very busy wan hor... :P:P

And remember the nutrients and vitamins I told you? Go get it too or I buy and we share? :rolleyes:

Half-half? :rolleyes:

And also buy small 'condiments' containers. They will keep your food fresher and less contamination...

But dun make too much first, the additives I ordered from States will only come in late July or so. :(

• SRC Member
Wah!!! Must tell me when hor...I very busy wan hor... :P:P

And remember the nutrients and vitamins I told you? Go get it too or I buy and we share? :rolleyes:

Half-half? :rolleyes:

And also buy small 'condiments' containers. They will keep your food fresher and less contamination...

But dun make too much first, the additives I ordered from States will only come in late July or so. :(

I want to share also. But I won't need a lot lah... I don't have so many pui pui tang like Weileong.

Don't try too much these type of rojak if your skimmer not very strong. I see how it pollute the water I also scared. The idea is to tempt the tang or whatever fish to eat.

After they start eating I will reduce the amount so I won't have to flood the whole tank with it already. Feed little by little at a time.

Feeding time shiok shiok when algae pop out you also fight war until you shiok shiok :P