weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna nice one must always drop by there and see one. But buy too much you contribute to the cat brand car ah.... damn sai yang lei.

Also not he drive one... :lol::lol::lol: jaguar is history.. dun worry wun come out another panther lah

arrrggghhh!!!! I'm itching all over!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Nope the main chamber does not get dirty so no need to clean. Depends on how you tune the skimmer.

If the main body gets dirty then you'll need to clean it as well. Not much issue just get a wet tissue and wipe it clean.

my main chamber has very thick skimmate on the wall, abt 4inches. If I higher the water level, then the skimmate became very watery. :(

looks like I have to continue my routine of wiping the main chamber every week! :blink:

my main chamber has very thick skimmate on the wall, abt 4inches. If I higher the water level, then the skimmate became very watery. :(

looks like I have to continue my routine of wiping the main chamber every week! :blink:

Did you open the air valve too much?

Any big bubbles in the down tube? I think you open the air valve too much liao....

• SRC Supporter

to obtain dry skimate, try closing the air valve till you notice really fine bubbles...then adjust the water level to the base of the neck which leads to the collection cup... you should get really thick skimmate in no time....

• SRC Member
Try to open the air valve at 50% then set the water level at the neck as recommended by Joe_P.

Beckett power right ?? :P

when the air valve is fully open, the down chamber is pure white....when half open, bubbles looks finer, but like not alot of bubbles. the down chamber is not fully fill with bubbles.

Wonder could it be the difference due to the collection cup chamber height difference among the difference model.

• SRC Supporter

when the air valve is fully open, the down chamber is pure white....when half open, bubbles looks finer, but like not alot of bubbles. the down chamber is not fully fill with bubbles.

Wonder could it be the difference due to the collection cup chamber height difference among the difference model.

What pump are you firing that Barr's unit of yours... If its a MD 55, you should be getting good results... even with the valve under throttle back half... a MD 40 might not get you the results you desire.... but would still work.

i think he is using the mx70 :lol::whistle

I believe bro Nutx is using the resun MD55 to drive his Barr SK1600.

Even with my MX70 driving two beckett I had the two down tube completely white with fine bubbles. Somemore my down tubes are twice the length of yours.

I believe there is something stuck in your beckett injector, you should take it out for checking.