Electronic Timer

DaY

• SRC Member

roidon: i have the same timer as you did..used it for 1 yr and it was spoilt..even b4 it was spoilt, it was giving me prob..it doesn't seem to have a replacable battery slot so i assumed it had fixed chargable batteries within to store the timing settings into memory. after a while of usage, whenever i switch off the mains and on again (for maintenance), i need to re-setup the timing as the timer will be reset!

quite a PITA after a while!

• SRC Member
sinner Posted on Dec 29 2003, 04:27 PM

hehe i've got 2 of this  never failed me so far and it's resonably priced though i got mine @ $23.90 from caref**** too... 

Think i got it at promotion price when i bought it during christmas season :)

• 6 years later...
  • SRC Member

hi all. i know this is a super old thread. but i don't wish to start a new thread jus to discuss the same item.

i would like to buy a digital multi-plugs(3) timer. i saw in De lighting around S$75,

is there anywhere else i can get cheaper?rough est. of the price. and also any brand will do or certain brands

i should avoid?

• SRC Member

hi all. i know this is a super old thread. but i don't wish to start a new thread jus to discuss the same item.

i would like to buy a digital multi-plugs(3) timer. i saw in De lighting around S$75,

is there anywhere else i can get cheaper?rough est. of the price. and also any brand will do or certain brands

i should avoid?

You can try Iwarna, bought one about a week ago. 5.5 red notes.

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450

• SRC Member

You can try Iwarna, bought one about a week ago. 5.5 red notes.

thanks.. if u have the time, post a pic here... wanna see first before heading there...

anyway is the one that is set down to a minute? three universal plug sockets?

• SRC Member

thanks.. if u have the time, post a pic here... wanna see first before heading there...

anyway is the one that is set down to a minute? three universal plug sockets?

post-11221-12773470212171_thumb.jpg

Hope it helps. I suggest you call them to check availability b4 heading down. :superman:

aquatronica7na.gif

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

Equipments

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

• SRC Member

than again.. this model.. only US round 2-pin plugs can insert.. not that useful don't u think so..

i'm looking for those is multi socket plug.. 3 pins.. you think the price should be about the same or more ex? any idea

• SRC Member

than again.. this model.. only US round 2-pin plugs can insert.. not that useful don't u think so..

i'm looking for those is multi socket plug.. 3 pins.. you think the price should be about the same or more ex? any idea

I have change the plug to our local 3 pin for $2.50... not sure about the type that you want...good luck to your hunt... :cheers:

aquatronica7na.gif

Sump Tank

Equipments

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

3680w.jpg

i thought of ordering this from fish-street.

it will take about 1week to come..

its selling at about 2red notes on the website..

after shipping its about 3-4rednotes..

:)

much cheaper alternative compared to those our local lfs is selling..

could share the cost of shipping if i order in a few sets..

• SRC Member

3680w.jpg

Any links?

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

3680w.jpg

Mine arrive few days ago.... :)

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

its an useful piece of equipment but take note of not switching it too often. it will decrease the lifespan of the switch inside.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Also, digital/analog timer have a limit on the current surge. I'm running icecap ballast and the starting current is about 9-10 amps with kills most timers.

I've been using a analog timer from a company called Hager (EH710), running now for over three years without a hitch.

• SRC Member

its an useful piece of equipment but take note of not switching it too often. it will decrease the lifespan of the switch inside.

On this device or all timer? Thanks!

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

On this device or all timer? Thanks!

on all electronic timer :upsidedown:

that model of yours i used it before for my lights. but one of the switch out of 3 got "stucked" and can't be controlled anymore after a year of using. so try not to stress it too much by switching too often :lol:.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

I've also used all kinds of timers and once the contact gets fried than it's a regular switch, on/off without controls. I've never used the above, just check the max load you can put in the contact... most of the cheaper ones can only handle 2-3 amps.

• SRC Member

on all electronic timer :upsidedown:

that model of yours i used it before for my lights. but one of the switch out of 3 got "stucked" and can't be controlled anymore after a year of using. so try not to stress it too much by switching too often :lol:.

I see... thanks for sharing... will try to rotate the use since I won't using using all of them ThanxSmiley.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

Mine arrive few days ago.... :)

Bro,

Where you get it from and how much?

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

Bro,

Where you get it from and how much?

I got it from fish-street. There was a 10% discount so I bought it.

Cost me $34.28 including shipping :)

You can try this code if it still works.

3CBE2BFX (no longer work)

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

I got it from fish-street. There was a 10% discount so I bought it.

Cost me $34.28 including shipping :)

You can try this code if it still works.

3CBE2BFX (no longer work)

Just ordered 1 of this. My old dual digital timer switch got fried recently. Tripped the breaker and whole house was blackout for almost 12hrs. Didn't know until came home at night. Lucky no fatalities in my tank.

3680w.jpg

I also think so.

Watch Let Me In Online Free