The great giveaway!

seamonkee

• SRC Member
too bad my 4ft still cycling else sure go and grab. Don't worry about high bioload cos I got no fish at this time. See next two weeks got good lobang or not :P

Saw some YT at OP, very nice around 1-2".

weileong, what you have said has impressed me..... it shows that you are a very responsible reefer... :)

Trust me, I believe there are some around who are so greedy who will grab fishes even when their tank is cycling... bad bad people. :angry:

Will keep u in mind for any lobangs in the future... Cheers! :)

Also, i would like to put my stand again with regards to the way we give fishes. I mut emphasized that there is no first-come-first-served basis rule set here and it is up to the owner to decide who he want to give the fish or coral to... it's only the assumption of people who believe so that if they are the fastest to pm u, they have the rights to get the fish from you... That's why we have this whole hoard of cheapos coming into this forum... I even get into an argument with someone (a plankton member unheard of with less than 10 postings) about this the last time I gave my Gramma to Razo... I think the moderators should state this once and for all... I dun think there's any mention of a first-come-first-served system here in the first place.

Amongst those who asked for my YT, the first one was a plankton member with only one posting. Do u think u will give the fish to him if u were in my shoe? Would u give ur fish to someone u are not comfortable with or never heard of or come across in the reef club but only surfaced when there's a giveaway?

No offence to all but I think this should be sorted out before the end of the year...

Happy New Year to all my bros! Thread closed....

• SRC Member
maybe he thought he could monkee around with you.

Then he monkee the wrong person.... :lol::D:lol:

bwilly, if got chio female fish then I will remember u.... hehehe... :P

Believe it or not, I still have people pm me now asking me if I got any more tangs to give after I already stated that my YT is already given away... wah lao... it never ends...

• SRC Member
Yellow Tang reserved....

Thanks to those who pmed... apologies but I have to reject some bros for their own good sake...  :)

Amongst those rejected... 2 ft small tanks, already too many tangs in tank...

Harlow... harlow.... please see thread posted LAST YEAR.... LAST YEAR... 29th Dec hor.... see clearly...

Yellow Tang gone... fish gone... so please stop pm me and ask me for my fishes, whole tank, bank account, gf or whatever...

I dun owe anyone anything and even more fed up with the way some people ask...

• SRC Member
ya.. couple of cheapo.. see liao, excited..

almost serum comes out.. din even bother to wipe.

then start to hit the keyboard badly.. then start to kneel

n pray.. for the best.

:D:D:D

I think a lot of people see topic title only then type frantically even without seeing if the item is still available... Dat's what makes me so "Du Lan"....

• SRC Member
razo, you need to create lobang for the gamma.

from the pic, dun have the rite lobang size..

day time it open up.. but nite time it close up leaving a big gap... shall take a pic for u to compare :)

anyway the gramma chg house liao.. dunno which cave he sleep in liao

:D:D:D

I think a lot of people see topic title only then type frantically even without seeing if the item is still available... Dat's what makes me so "Du Lan"....

I usually scroll to the end page n see if the stuff is still available.

• SRC Member

my brazilian gramma sleep lying down , if those who had visited Harle**** few weeks back, thats the fish that i bought. although it is suppose to swim upside down when it is in Harle****, now it swims normal <_<

anyway its a very cute fish, sometimes it lie down to sleep with someone massaging kekekeke (a cleaner shrimps)

• SRC Member
my brazilian gramma sleep lying down , if those who had visited Harle**** few weeks back, thats the fish that i bought. although it is suppose to swim upside down when it is in Harle****, now it swims normal <_<

anyway its a very cute fish, sometimes it lie down to sleep with someone massaging kekekeke (a cleaner shrimps)

hahah saw that upside down gramma the other time.. :)

• SRC Member

weileong, what you have said has impressed me..... it shows that you are a very responsible reefer... :)

Trust me, I believe there are some around who are so greedy who will grab fishes even when their tank is cycling... bad bad people. :angry:

Will keep u in mind for any lobangs in the future... Cheers! :)

Also, i would like to put my stand again with regards to the way we give fishes. I mut emphasized that there is no first-come-first-served basis rule set here and it is up to the owner to decide who he want to give the fish or coral to... it's only the assumption of people who believe so that if they are the fastest to pm u, they have the rights to get the fish from you... That's why we have this whole hoard of cheapos coming into this forum... I even get into an argument with someone (a plankton member unheard of with less than 10 postings) about this the last time I gave my Gramma to Razo... I think the moderators should state this once and for all... I dun think there's any mention of a first-come-first-served system here in the first place.

Amongst those who asked for my YT, the first one was a plankton member with only one posting. Do u think u will give the fish to him if u were in my shoe? Would u give ur fish to someone u are not comfortable with or never heard of or come across in the reef club but only surfaced when there's a giveaway?

No offence to all but I think this should be sorted out before the end of the year...

Happy New Year to all my bros! Thread closed....

I am quiet sure you have heard of me

Have you? :fear::P

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

day time it open up.. but nite time it close up leaving a big gap... shall take a pic for u to compare :)

anyway the gramma chg house liao.. dunno which cave he sleep in liao

pic of the empty house now.. :lol:

post-15-1073009931.jpg

Hi Bro Seamonkee !

:lol: Good morning and Happy New Year !!

:paiseh: Sorry to learn so many people "bug" you ..... :cry:

:bow: Nevertheless, thanks alot for your great generousity and kind sharing of experiences. :thanks:

I really love your yellow tang...very active, nice, friendly and "hungry".....like to sneak in & out of my 4ft tank..probably enjoying himself very much. :eyebrow:

Wish everyone a great year too! Cheers !!!

:bow:

• SRC Member
Hi Bro Seamonkee !

:lol: Good morning and Happy New Year !!

:paiseh: Sorry to learn so many people "bug" you ..... :cry:

:bow: Nevertheless, thanks alot for your great generousity and kind sharing of experiences. :thanks:

I really love your yellow tang...very active, nice, friendly and "hungry".....like to sneak in & out of my 4ft tank..probably enjoying himself very much. :eyebrow:

Wish everyone a great year too! Cheers !!!

:bow:

martin: Cool! Glad to know my YT is doing well... I would have love to keep him otherwise my 2ftx2ftx18 tank wouldn't fit as he's getting bigger...

ruel: Sorry again, understand dat u use to keep YT and PT together harmoniously and i really believe u got good husbandry skills judging from the way u tok... but I hope u understand why I am not passing u the fish in the end, cause your remaining PT would have already establish territory in your tank and PT are known to be more aggressive... unless of course, u want to go thru the trouble of reshuffling your rockscape and introduce both PT & YT again together. :lol:

Razo: buddy, cool gramma... basket, he never does it when he's with me leh! When u free? Wanna do some LFSing together someday? Pasir Ris or something? I got free corporate card to Escape Theme Park... U can bring ur wife & kiddo along too leh... maybe I leave my gf there with your wife & kiddo at Escape Theme Park then we go chiong the LFS farm while they keep themselves entertained... hahaha... :eyebrow::lol:

• SRC Member
Pasir Ris or something? I got free corporate card to Escape Theme Park... U can bring ur wife & kiddo along too leh... maybe I leave my gf there with your wife & kiddo at Escape Theme Park then we go chiong the LFS farm while they keep themselves entertained... hahaha... :eyebrow::lol:

sure no prob.... this weekend maybe not that free... see next weekend if u r free onot.. i'll dump them at the park while we go farm :):lol: .. if this sunday is free i'll look for u

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
Haha.... so it's head down or head up?

Would have been quite a sight....

haha... caught the gramma sleeping in the same place yesterday 1am while i try to fish out my clown fish.. :lol:

also notice my Cleaner Shrimp given birth at the same time

look below for pic... btw the b. gramma senems to grown much gigger liao.. how he have to sleep curling up abit.. last time same place no need to curl... :D:D

post-15-1075788348.jpg