Cedric's Simple Cube Mini 80

Cedric

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

Shot a small clip with a web cam (If you have time, try the HD verison!). You should be about to see my maroon pair which just spawned and laid their clutch of eggs on my magnet glass cleaner at the rear of the tank.

Enjoy! :ThanxSmiley:

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

:ooh: Your female maroon clown has grown!!! She's been snatching most of the food you throw in there?

Yes, she is quite greedy and she can easily grab the largest chunk of food I dump in. no worries, I do feed alot, 3 cubes of frozen (BS/MS/D) plus pellets daily. I think everyone should have their fill. :cheers:

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

when is yr shipment coming, dr ang?....dun tease us with this nano..lol!

Hi AhSiang, I think you may have mixed me up with the more famous Cedric. Cheers!

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

I thought you were going to keep it a species tank for you beloved clowns. But the new additions do make it a livelier place. BTW, the anemone, doesn't it sting your xenias?

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

I thought you were going to keep it a species tank for you beloved clowns. But the new additions do make it a livelier place. BTW, the anemone, doesn't it sting your xenias?

You are right! my anemone actually moved towards the rear of the tank and stung the Xenias. The xenias simply melted away . . . :cry:

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

You are right! my anemone actually moved towards the rear of the tank and stung the Xenias. The xenias simply melted away . . . :cry:

poor xenias....

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

A little off topic, but I've been harvesting the cheato from my tank and tossing it to the bin. Wondering if any reefers would like some for free? Would have to self collect in Pasir Ris. I plan to harvest this weekend. Any takers? :)

Comments are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

^_^ Hi everyone,

I need to harvest chaeto again again. Anyone wants free chaeto? Will need to self collect at Pasir Ris Elias Road, Sunday, 2nd Oct between 3-5pm. Just PM me. Cheers!

Comments are welcome!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • SRC Member

I've also decided to up the amount of light. Saw the panrama pro led modules and decided to get a blue and red combo. The colours of the corals does seem to pop!

DSC_13326.JPG

and here it is mounted on the tank.

DSC_13327cropped.jpg

Comments are welcome!