Weekly Update - 21th to 27th Feb 2011

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

M3morph is at pasir ris farmway 1, you must go straight pass the wafer plant to the end then turn left, follow the road and turn left again.

Near AquaFauna centre?

Actually it's part of Aquafauna centre... u drive in block C should be on the right side, near the BAR.

yup went there yday..thanks guys... got myself royal gamma and starfish.. their fishes really eating on pellet..

the alantic blue tang is small.. if only its slightly larger.

Did the Berghia Nudibranch manage to arrive in Iwarna?

Given the high landing cost of Berghia along with the irregular supply, local propagation of this species will ensure constant supply at a pricing that is more competitive for local reefers. Good news is that the berghias have begun laying egg strands after a long drip acclimatization period over 2 days.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Given the high landing cost of Berghia along with the irregular supply, local propagation of this species will ensure constant supply at a pricing that is more competitive for local reefers. Good news is that the berghias have begun laying egg strands after a long drip acclimatization period over 2 days.

:welldone:.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Digi tat tang with the blue tail is a Naso sp I think. I have the ID at home later let u know

There a few species with a blue blue tail, one of my favorite is Naso brevirostris and also Naso Annulatus..

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp