Review of New Skimmer from Octopus

Cedric

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sponsor
octopus bay....dun bluff us lah....u poured milk into the skimmer and say tat it is fine bubbles.....hahahahahaha

how much for the spindle wheel pump alone??

You want coffee with milk???? Nooooo this Marine Sources Turbo Skimmer only make "Kopi O"

Le me get the spindle wheel first, then get the ATMAN PUMP to test a few more units before selling them. Make sure it good...

Octopus Bay

QUOTE (salted fish @ Apr 28 2004, 01:56 PM)

Hi Octopus Bay,

Wow.......

The ATMAN pump is like "William Huang" lousy but get famous over night

So u can sell the ATMAN pump with the Spindle Wheel impeller

SF

Your version should be HE BANG

Hmm..it's still doing well. Although its skimming less compared to when I first got it to replace my weipro... Maybe there's nothing much to skim already as most of the gunk has been skimmed out already... :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Alan,

Why you need to modify the join parts? I have also request the spare parts from Octopus Bay and they give me the parts for free. just in-case i need to change the pump.

My friend and myself have no problems with the Atman pump and skiimer still fine bubbles and dark dark kopi O.

Maybe is how you adjust the air and out-let of the skimmer???

SF

For you info it's not because I dont know...

having the same adjustment but with diff pump..

I got what I want...

anyway for those who r interested by here is the pic of it..

free yourself from water flying here and there and the loud noise it product...

but most importance is the joint increase the pressure of the skimmer to make it work better...

as for the connector for the pump...

his shop is too far out from my place.. I dont have time to go down.. anyway after I modified it.. I dont even need to bother about connector anymore.. I can use any type of pump anything I want already..

As for selling it away.. can unless u want to sell it real cheap.. else it dont have market value.. as u can see a guy trying to sell a the biggest unit for many days and guess how much he is selling... about 300 plus only...

anyway enough of this skimmer stuff... if I still find it not up to standard.. I can ask my dear fren "marine equpiment man" to help source for a cheaper and better skimmer..

post-14-1083201080.jpg

• Sponsor

:lol: Salted Fish,

THANKS

Customer service & customer feedback is very important....

Like RESUN Chiller, used to be very noisy. After customer feedback, RESUN have improved & upgrade. Now RESUN is running silent and is selling so well.... :lol:

Just call Hong Kong, Result: Marine Sources Turbo Skimmer running with Spindle Wheel impeller is very very good (collecting more foam). Now improved on the wheel and send it over next week.

Already more enquiries about Marine Sources Turbo Skimmer running with Spindle Wheel impeller :lol:

Octopus BAY