Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 11th to 17th Jul 2011

• SRC Member

U r not wasting your time totally. There will always be at least one person who is interested, and that is me :)

We shall close this topic and not dilute this thread further.

Any updates? Be it rare or common.

Perhaps an update on how many sailfin anthias left at CF for those who just visited the place? I may need to get some females.

Thanks to the Rare and Hybrid thread that we learnt alot of the uncommon fishes also. Keep finger crossed that the planned Prognathode marcellae, Chaetodon blackburni, Macropharyngodon choati & chaetodon frembli will not miss our next shipment. :blush:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

Thanks to the Rare and Hybrid thread that we learnt alot of the uncommon fishes also. Keep finger crossed that the planned Prognathode marcellae, Chaetodon blackburni, Macropharyngodon choati & chaetodon frembli will not miss our next shipment. :blush:

fremblii and marcellae is coming in your next shipment?

pls email me the price and size when you get hold of the info!

thanks!

Any shipment at SeaLife and What time will they open on Saturday?

So far visted many LFS but never go there before so Tml will be my virgin visit :lol: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Skimz DC Pump 4.0 brand new

2. 1

Decom tank, Life Stocks sales

3. 0

Telegram::(@rubengrainger.)BUY DMT VAPE CART DMT VAPE PENBUY DMT CARTRIDGE FOR SALE.

4. 0

Telegram::(@rubengrainger.)Where can I buy dmt cartridges online?

5. 0

Telegram::(@rubengrainger.)Where can I buy a smokeable form of DMT?