My 100X75X60 (high bio-load tank)

marshalll

Bad day. Started my first day if work. Just came home not too long ago. When feeding my fish realized the water temp was a lill warm and the corals looked stressed. After searching around, realized the pipe from the pump to my chiller is being detached and my water temp reaches 31degrees. :( just put back the pipe and off all my lights. Hope everything will be fine tmr. Craps...

I think the owner as stressed as the corals...... :P

31 deg - I think they should be alright...

keep us posted !

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Congrats on ur first day bro! Thats very fast man! Last we spoke u were still looking around.

Sorry to hear about the mishap. But fortunately you didn't get "water fountain" with salt water flowing out! Else it'll be alot worse than just the 31 degrees.

Remember to secure the pipe safely. Next time may not be so lucky. :)

Cheers

Thanks Wilson. :) ya. Chopchop earn more money!

Ya was pretty lucky coral looking stress is the only unfortunate thing. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice corals and fishes u have in your collection.

:groupwavereversed:

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Member

very nice and healthy SPSes.. :goodjob: especially that monti, awesome growth.. btw, some species will tend to grow much faster than others.. part and parcel of reefing, cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

A little update on my tank.

Still doing weekly water change (either one or two Jerry cans.)

Not much complains. Just that sps colour not as vibrant. Might be time to change bulb?

Anyways. My GA is still alive! Somehow my coral beauty, flame and potteri all mine their own business. :)))

But still haven manage to get it to take prepared food. Its Too shy when I'm around.

The good news is that it's still quite plumb as it grazes on my rocks and all when I stand at a distance to watch. ( hopefully it'll get use to me.)