Decom tank set sale

Goondoo

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Decided to decom tank as have very limited time to maintain it and also lift upgrading going to start right outside my house.

Letting go everything at $700 including,

Equipments:

3ft 70gal tank + sump tank + cabinet,

250w MH (Reeflux 12000K) with aluminium stand,

Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206,

Tunze 6045,

Tunze 6025,

Teco TW4,

Rio HF20,

Aquabee 3000L,

Rio HF17,

SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Skimmer

Fish:

1 Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns),

1 Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish)

1 Yellow Tang

Corals:

Golden gloves

super sun

duncan

anchor

leather

some mushrooms

some zoos.

Also come with Digital Timer, refractormeter, TDS meter, DI Unit (and sufficient filter and carbon for at least 1yr use), bags of calcium, magnesium, spare pumps etc.

As you can see, the price of the equipments alone in 2nd hand market cost more than what I am selling so low ballers please keep clear.

Interested buyer SMS me at 9-3-3-9-5-8-8-3 for more information.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

Ohhh nooooo... Goon, you decomming too ?? :(

Anyway uppz for your sale ! Great offer !

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Ohhh nooooo... Goon, you decomming too ?? :(

Anyway uppz for your sale ! Great offer !

Will rebuild next time lar... :)

At least now I know what I really want :)

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

BTW: Please only SMS me if you are interested in the set. Else please wait a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

I will be out of Singapore until next Tuesday and will not have access to internet. :)

Please PM me instead and I will get back once I return.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

I will be out of Singapore until next Tuesday and will not have access to internet. :)

Please PM me instead and I will get back once I return.

Hi Hi. Might be interested in some of your items. Can pls sms when you are back. 98453428. May i know where is the collection venue?thx

• SRC Member

Hi Brothers!

Sorry I wasn't able to reply all the many SMS I received over the weekend as I was out of town.

I had received many interests in the Algae Scrubber Box, wavebox and wave makers. However, I would very much preferred selling it as a set.

I may re-evaluate my inventory (as I realized I failed to list down many other accessories including stainless steel bone cutter, surgery knife, tweezers etc) but the price would likely stand the same.

PS: As of now, I would only consider set sale until further notice. Thanks for all the hot responses and support!

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

Viewing/collection from Ang mo kio. 5mins walk from yio chu kang mrt.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

Dear bros,

A nice bro here have secure all the live stock in my tank.

Another bro had reserved the scrubber set with pump (Norman) Pending payment/collection.

Anyone wants to buy liverocks? I do not know how much of rocks there are but they are sure full of pods and living organism as I do not use skimmer or other mechanical filters. Refer to the picture to estimate.

P1040644.JPG

I apologize I could not return most of the SMS. I lost nearly all when I restore my iPhone to a earlier date as it went kuku.

Please give me offers for the rest of the items you are interested via PM/SMS with proposed value, nick, name and contact number.

I will be on training from Wed to Fri and have no access to internet.

More items will be listed during the weekend.

Many thanks for your support and understanding!

Regards,

Billy

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

Tank set and live rocks reserved (paid)

Algae scrubber paid and collected.

Regards,

Billy Cheong