Blue Harbor aquarium

Eniram

The pricing I looked at could be wrong as there were more than 1 price tag, furthermore it is in Japanese. The only sales person that was able to communicate with me was rather busy so didn't ask. Yes hope that there will be some McCullochi clown fishes for you to bring back home and share with the reefing community.

The interruptus and the hybrid Genicanthus in the DT are not for sale. The fishes for sale are all housed in a separate room. Rare and exclusive fishes are housed in another separate tank totally cut off from the other popular fishes.

BH is far from the airport, from kansai int airport to Osaka is a good 60mins drive w/o peak hr traffic, once you're in the heart of Osaka getting to BH is a easy 15mins train ride plus a slow 15mins walk. If you need detail pictures of how to get to BH I have the pictured route. Hahaha

Glad to share this talked about LFS in Japan, credit should go to you guys. Without your craze and deep in depth knowledge of rare fishes, I believe I wouldn't have come across BH.

I'll definitely seek your help again when i plan my trip for BH Japan. Thanks.

Yes I can tell from the various links and website, Japan is the place to find them.

Miyazaki? As in the prefecture? Sweet, will take note of that and if I ever go to Osaka will get more info from you, thanks.

BH operating hrs are

Wednesday-Sunday

Weekdays 1300-2100

Weekends 1000-1900

So digiman do note the timing just incase you're down tmrw.

upz for u bro...

nice job... XIN KU le..

haha..

Hope i can find it too when im there..

detailed pictures will be sent to you via watsapp.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...