Dear Fellow Reefer,
We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums - providing support and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community which has made this Reef Club for Singaporeans so popular and the self-preservation & interests of this forum and its sponsors. By registering and participating at sgreefclub.com, this serve as a constitutes agreement for you to the following agreement. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without giving prior notice to you. By using the services of this web site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
. We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread or post we consider it as spam posting just to gain post count.
.This forum exist for the exchange of useful information among hobbyist, and this pasa malam section are a privileges for those members who support this forum mission. If You do not have at least 100 " Meaningful" posting in the forums and have been registered for the last 90 days, you will not be allow to start a selling thread in the Pasa malam section .Additionally, by having the minimum requirement of posts and days, we hope to protect members by reducing the numbers of quick-sale scam artists and repeated commercial-only entities who are only interested in making a quick bucks out of this forum.
. We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
. We reserve the right to remove any topics / posting on any remark on any of our sponsors if they requested so. If you wish to make a feedback, please email or send a PM to the vendor directly.
. Having fun is good, we like fun. There are several general forums for non-marine related topics. Please keep it positive and polite.
We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
. Racial and political remarks is strongly discouraged here. It will be removed immediately.
. We will not tolerate spammer in the forum posting just to gain post to sell their stuff here. If we feel that you are spamming or someone complaint to us about you posting rubbish just to gain post, your account might be ban temporary or permanently.
. You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
. You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We may place word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
. You may not advertise or promote other companies or their programs. Links promoting other forums or communities may be removed at our sole discretion. Please ctc the forum admin for more information regarding our sponsor scheme.
. We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
. If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member.
All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
The Golden Rules
1. There will be no excessive use of profanity.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
5. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
6. All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
7. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
8. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is
based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
9. Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x150. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given, you will be requested by a moderator to resize your image. Please also keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to append with a moderator will result in the removal of your signature.
10. Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account.
11. Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
12. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
13. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
14. Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
15. Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank you for visiting SGReefClub and we hope you enjoy your stay here.
HAPPY REEFING !!