Diving in march

clownie

Anyone interested in diving at Perhentian this coming March? I will be organising a trip. it should cost about $400 for 4 days 3 nights. Anyone interested?

We will depart on a Thursday night by coach.

Arrival on the island at about 7am.

A total of 6 dives.

For those who do not have diving license, I can arrange it for you guys to do your diving license too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

the dates? both me and my friend is interested but we dun have license... :unsure: is the $400 inclusive of the lessons? where we staying?

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
the dates? both me and my friend is interested but we dun have license... :unsure: is the $400 inclusive of the lessons? where we staying?

Got cheaper ones nowadays..

That's if you trust the instructors..

Find out more..

Here..

Cheers..

PS, I can give you an insight of Navy Diver's Training if you interested.. Hehehe

• SRC Member

wah lau.. tango.. me want to enjoy the scenery... and learn how to dive.. not learn how to die ok?? hahaha. :lol: i heard how navy diver training is like.. have a couple of my friends in that unit..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
wah lau.. tango.. me want to enjoy the scenery... and learn how to dive.. not learn how to die ok?? hahaha. :lol: i heard how navy diver training is like.. have a couple of my friends in that unit..

Won't die lah.. If die so easily then I won't be here typing away.. Actually our training if incooperate into sports diving, then there won't be so many casualty liao.. ;)

• SRC Member

Won't die lah.. If die so easily then I won't be here typing away.. Actually our training if incooperate into sports diving, then there won't be so many casualty liao.. ;)

true true.. but i dun want to do stuff like having to climb a rope with the air tank or carry rubber dingies on the beach with my flippers on.. hahahah.. :D i want to see corals and fishes at their natural habitat.. not gain biceps.. hahaha :lol: