Live rocks

Alex1503

On the second day after shifting my tank to another office I found small patch of red slime on my live rocks.

It was very strange because it happen after big water change(70% SW)and I never had this problem before.

One month later few small areas got hair algae.

After that I bought " GoodbyePO4 and apply it according instruction. Same time I had 200g of Bio Pellets

in mesh bag in my sump tank and had few applications of Joes juice to kill aiptasia .

4 days later all my rocks turn white. After that live rocks start to be covered badly with different type of hair algae

(some very nice, some ugly)and even caulerpa (grapes )which I have to harvest a lot every week. Then this green

things start to be covered with red slime. Red slime is thin type and difficult come out from rocks.

Sand is clean and do not have any algae . NO3 and PO4 are almost undetectable. I add a piece of new live rock and after 2 weeks

it is still clean. Corals are doing well, no problem.

So what happen with my live rocks and where I can buy new good quality live rocks?

post-15053-0-37173100-1319249824_thumb.j

This is my tank after cleaning. Now I am using FR for my Bio Pellets.